“Worst Airport in the world Addis Ababa”
Review of Ethiopian Airlines

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I had the displeaure to fly to london from hre on this airline as all my journeys I had the middle seat on4 flights than they booked my wife and infant (5 weeksold) as far away from me in the same plane as they could. Than the Addis airport dirty toilets no drinks or water to buy have to go on the other side to get a drink security staff is very arrogant rude there is no place for my wife to feed the baby on the terminal no body tells you any thing is an absolute disaster dirty seats the smoking cubicles are a mess someone has to sort this out but I will nevere ever be puting my foot on addis airport in a hurry.the staff needs to be trained properly and professionally.

4  Thank ali s
Write a ReviewReviews (3,994)

Reviewed 23 January 2018

We went to Windhoek from Vienna and had a stop in Addis Abeba.
We were very positively surprised from the airline. The hospital crew was very nice, the food ok (comparable to most other airlines in economy class), the planes were on time and last but not least, there was more space between the seat rows compared to European or US airlines.

Date of travel: December 2017
Reviewed 23 January 2018

We fly from Stockholm to Mombasa, changed flight in Addis Ababa, The plan were nice and good spaces for the leg. Helpful and kind staff. The airport in Addis Ababa were very busy and confusing, needed to do the security again and a lot of people, nothing to buy, tips to bring your own food.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

While descending at MBA/APT, the pressure i felt in my ears was horrendous!!!
i have been flying for just about 30 years, and i have never felt the pain which i did on this flight ever.
It teared me to say the least.
i did 8 flights in 3 weeks last December all with ET, and only on this flight did i suffer.

Date of travel: December 2017
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Well,during seven days we have taken six flights (two international and four domestic).Service was very polite and efficace in all of them.Flights took off on time and personnel gave us the impressions we were their cherised customers........
Since I use electric wheeelchair I was helped enormously with an unforgettable smile.
Merci beaucoup,we will neve forget you