“On time but shabby”
Review of Eurowings

Reviewed 15 February 2019

I knew that nothing was free, that is, it wasn´t a surprise, but even so it seems shabby not to give a coffee or a glass of water in almost 3 hours of flight. I think this could be a possible improvement in the future for this company.
Everything else was great: comfort, punctuality, etc. Moreover the price was really cheap.
In summary it was a good flight

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (7,138)

Reviewed 15 February 2019 via mobile

This is probably one of the best budget airline I’ve traveled with I’ve flown with quite a few budget airline and Eurowings has been the best to my personal experience. I’ve used Eurowings on multiple occasions and I had not experienced any flight descriptions. Also when purchas baggage with your seat you also get complimentary light food + beverage. Great staff too. I’d definitely fly with them again

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 14 February 2019 via mobile

Booked and got a return to jfk for 350 euros which is cheap.

Other things are add ons which are normally inuaive such as drinks although water is free. Food. Earphones etc.

Tip request row 11 to 20 as you will get extra legroom for free.

Internet is expensive and the wings entertainment lacked.

• Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
Reviewed 14 February 2019 via mobile

I flew to jfk on the 10th Feb.

Check in was smooth.

However absolutely everything is an add on cost

Ear phones 3 euros
Drinks
Pilows and blankets.

The only thing that is free is the water.

Internet costs a fortune and didn't work.

The wings entertainment and games were terrible.

I have flow this route with delta and Lufthansa and would not look to fly with eurowings again.

Reviewed 14 February 2019 via mobile

This was our first time in Europe and had previously had a nightmare of a flight with Ryan air. The whole experience with eurowings was perfect. Check in was very smooth and DARJA who checked us in at Dusseldorf airport was very helpful and friendly. Easiest and quickest check in we have ever had at an airport. The aircraft itself was in very good condition and the staff were friendly and efficient. Will most certainly be booking again soon.

1  Thank Markrobert1593