“Fast and affordable route to Asia”
Review of Finnair

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Fast and affordable north route to Asia, easy shuttle flight from Hamburg to Helsinki, max. 2 hours stoppover, then forward to Singapore.

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (4,048)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

No doubt this is one of the best Airlines. Craft company with long history, marks of quality and tradition from North Europe .

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was a very relaxing 8-1/2 hr flight. Flat beds were very comfortable. Gr8 legroom. Flight attendants were fantastic and very helpful. Meals were very nice. Nothing was too much trouble. Will not hesitate to fly with them again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Due to a cancelation of the flight with my prefered airline, I was rebooked to Finnair for my hollyday vacation. This rebooking took me unwillingly through China, where I had to pick up my luggage and re-check it before contiuning my trip with another airline. As we arrived late to Shanghai, we were advised to continue directly to check in, witout pivking up our luggage. That would be taken care of by Finnair, we wrer told. The result was that the entire vacation, I was without most my luggage. For the peace of luggege that I did get, I had to travel my self to the airport to pick it up, as Finnair showed no interest in deliverieng it to my hotel. I percieve Finnair as a Ryanair in disguise. The advise to not pick up the luggage has clearly an economic motive for Finnair. I got NO compensation for my lost luggage, only reluctantly a reimburstment for the expences generated by Finnair.

I will never travel with Finnair again!!

2  Thank Smuari
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Finnair is now my favorite airline going to Europe! It's super affordable. The crew is very helpful. Entertainment is great! I live in Singapore and my last trip which was to the Nordics was the fastest trip I've had to Europe! It took me only 14 hours!!! And going to Helsinki takes 12 hours direct! It's amazing! I mean seriously the best!

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)