“Finnair, My Favorite Airline.”
Review of Finnair

Reviewed 28 December 2022

Everything Works Out Perfectly On Finnair, I Use It Every Time I Fly In And Out Of Finland (If Its Possible). I Know The Food Costs And Drinks But They Are Cheap (At Least For Me) The Best Flight For Me Was When I Went From Helsinki To London (Heathrow).

Date of travel: March 2022
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank oliveru798

Reviewed 23 December 2022 via mobile

Warning for this company. Car incident on the highway to the airport caused massive delays. Finnair cancelled all tickets with no compensation. I had to travel with my family to Rovaniemi resulting in paying for two sets of tickets. Then the flights were massive delayed. We had to spend the night in Helsinki due to Finnairs delays. My luggage was damaged. Customer service was horrible. I hope I never fly with Finnair again!!!

4  Thank Q289XEtobiash
Reviewed 21 December 2022

Still harboring strong negative feelings. Had to get back for Rammstein concert in Tallinn, coming from business trip. We waited hours at Amsterdam for every freaking one to get on board. Consequently missed connecting flight from Helsinki to Tallinn. These donkeys didnt wait for 30 minutes. F'em.

Date of travel: June 2022
2  Thank kipperkalle
Reviewed 21 December 2022

We needed a one-way ticket to Stockholm and bought it with Finnair points. The price for business class was 12.500 points plus taxes of 16 euros. For economy class, it would have been 7.500 points plus taxes of 16 euros.

The flight was operated with an A321 and it was very empty. Only 4 business class passengers for 8 rows. According to the purser, the return flight from Stockholm was overbooked. So that was why the aircraft was changed from A320 to A321.

The service was efficient and very friendly.

The flight landed in Stockholm 16 minutes ahead of the schedule.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 21 December 2022

Everything is fine except for the food, taste like Indian food, every food need to combine with an orange colour sauce which taste like tomato pasta sauce. Love the Blueberry juice. Good landing by the pilots.

Date of travel: December 2022
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.