“Overall terrible”
Review of GOL Airlines

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Terrible website not even translated in english, overall messy and complicated even without the language barrier.
Forced us to fee to chose a site because they were no sits left in the free zone ( and you have to select one to complete the register)
Can't even download the boarding pass on your phone.

Probably one of the worst company i've ever taken those last years

1  Thank Stanislas D
Write a ReviewReviews (12,435)

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Standing up early to get my flight at 7:40 am from CWB to GRU with following connection to MVD the Airline informed me at the Check-in that the flight was canceled (my TripApp still shows "in time"); without mentioning the reason of the cancelation.
As the next flight was only 3/4 filled, it's clear why the earlier flight was canceled....of course I misses the scheduled connection-flight so I had a stop-over of about 11 hours in GRU.
Beeing SEN of StarAlliance and Sapphire of Oneworld I had the crazy idea that it should be easy to enter the VIP-Lounge, to bypass the hours GOL "donated" to me. Far from ir!!! After about 3 hours, in which the nice groundstaff (surprisingly none of them at the International Airport of São Paulo spoke englisch or even understood spanish...) send me back and forth through the different Terminals, the final answer was: "No, due to national regulation we are not obliged to offer this to you. We only can give you Vouchers so you can buy some food and refreshments.

Honestly: THANK YOU FOR NOTHING GOL!!! As long as I can avoid it, I will never again use your Airline!

1  Thank Björn W
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Good service, very polite, hard working, usually on time unless their are issues beyond their control. Professional.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

On strictly applying the carry-on size they wouldn't let me carry on a bag that the US carriers accept in the cabin. The cabin service was ok.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Lost a connection to a flight that's operated once a day, ended up taking a van as i had to be there the next morning.

1  Thank Victor W