“Awesome Service!!”
Review of Hawaiian Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This airline is extremely accommodating and very customer service oriented. I feel as a passenger that they really do care about your comfort and over-all experience. They have one of the BEST ratings for safety and in my book that goes along way. My husband is not well and I was able to communicate that to the crew, they helped by keeping an eye on him which relieve some of my stress about traveling. Thank you Hawaiian Airlines and crew. We will make sure to use this airline in the future.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (4,439)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When you approach check-in and see this long line, you get caught up in the nerve-wracking experience of air travel. Amazingly, the line moved pretty fast thanks to their efficient system of self-checking our bags coupled with their team of expert handlers hovering around every station to speed things up. Once aboard, our seats were just ok, not super comfortable, but the extra leg room sure made things better. Unfortunately, as we started to board, they announced no entertainment was available, because of some system failure, and handed out $25 certificates good for a future flight. The crew was very friendly and seemed to be constantly offering food and drinks to make up for the problem. I listened to music form my phone for much of the time, napped, and chatted with my wife, all of which helped make the time go much faster. So having no movies, or TV shows, or at the very least, Flight Tracking, was not a problem.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hawaiian airlines is my choice to fly to the islands all the time. Excellent service no matter where your seat is. They are one of the only airlines that serve a meal to everyone and offer snacks for purchase. Everyone is sharing the "aloha" spirit to either get your excited for your trip there or to create the memory when you fly home. The are very well priced and have great deals all the time.
Bring your own headset as they will charge you for one if you need it. Plus you will need to pay for the movie, (which is a bummer) but you can watch tv shows, and listen to music if you don't want to get out your phone. I would like to option to choose a different meal, as I don't eat meat. So you can bring food on with you if needed.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We thoroughly enjoyed our two flight with Hawaiian Airlines to and from Hawaii. From check in to seat comfort for these short island his were fun and exciting. As this was a very short fligjt there was no inflight entertainment so we brought our own music and tablet for movies etc. In flight food was minimal and the airport food is very expensive. The stewardesses were wonderful and very helpful. A perfect economic way to travel between the islands. Definitely recommended.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Seated quickly and served juice by sweet polite hostess. Short flight but enjoyable and a soft landing.