“Neutral”
Review of Iberia

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The flight was uneventful. Food and service was good. Lots of varied movies and music for entertainment.
The Airport at Barcelona I would only give it a one out of ten. To be fair it was undergoing a lot of upgrades. The problem is I am a little handicapped. COPD, and I had to walk approximately three miles in that airport to get to where I thought I should be. I was leaving on a cruise. Very difficult to fine the location for my bus to the Cruise ship.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (13,537)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The seats were well located but the legroom is small, even for short persons or kids. The attention was nice and good, and the meals were average. We arrived on time in spite of the flight delay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have never flow this airline so I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was the polar opposite of what I am used to.
Boarding was terrible. Just finding out where I needed to go was impossible. I was told you cant know any information until maybe an hour prior to your flight so we were stuck in an overcrowded airport , in the dark about everything.
Once we got to the boarding area, it was a nightmare. Another hellish time trying to get to the horrible overcrowded bus then climbing up the steps to the airplane, which was the worst. The steps were very steep, wide open-easy to slip through- and overall nearly impossible with carry ons. I had my taken my mom's cane so she wouldnt have to hold it trying to climb up and no one gave a damn about forcing a handicap senior to risk it all thanks to protocol.
The landing was so BAD, we all thought we were going to crash. We barely made it safely, forced into the seats in front of us (with seatbelts fastened) and objects under the seat flying up several rows. I found electronics at my feet that belonged to people much further back. It was not only a terrible situation, but a scary one at that.
The seats were so small and cramped together. You had no choice in seats and even when booking on the same receipt you had no choice and were separated which makes no sense. For a 2 hour flight not once did anyone come around and offer you even one drink. The aisle was so tiny you could barely walk down without hitting everyone in their seats. There was just no way to avoid it (and a I am very skinny). Even so, i took up the entire seat with no room leftover.
No thanks, never again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I chose fly level from iberia to save and I did. I actually traveled with a back pack so saved more. My only problem was that the person in front of me had her seat down the whole 8 hour flight back and I was stuck in the middle. I felt really squeezed in. I don't recline my seat because It gives me a sore back so lucky for the one sitting behind me.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Worst flight experience I have ever had - and I fly a lot.
First and last trip with Iberia. Literally NO legroom. I am 6'2" so legroom is always a bit of an issue, but Easyjet and Ryanair are fine - so what do Iberia think they are doing?
My knees were jammed hard up against the plastic seat back for the entire flight. Couldn't get my feet under the seat.
To add insult to injury I was ordered to place my laptop bag under my seat!
Treated like cattle - but as long as Iberia got an extra couple of rows in I'm sure they are happy. They won't be getting my custom again though.