“Terrible seatings ”
Review of Iberia

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Flight of 2h and something, lacking space. I am 178 and not tall for a Dutch guy.
Prisoners are entitled to water and Iberia sells water on board... KLM/Air France offers a snack and drinks on any European flights. Safety on board is good and they are professional.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (13,875)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

No problems at all, No hidden outrageous fees, pleasant personnel at counters, flights were on time both ways.

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Food and Beverage
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our flight from Marrakesh to Madrid was perfectly fine, in the best way. The flight was smooth and comfortable, the plane was clean but a just little cramped compared to other airlines.
Our check-in in Marrakesh took quite a long time but our arrival in Madrid was on time and none of our bags were lost or damaged.
I was a little worried about flying with this airline due to other reviews I’d read (and I am a nervous flyer), but it was actually a really pleasant experience!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Boarding by groups is a bit confusing, seeing that I like boarding last, but the flight was pleasant

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Food and Beverage
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The flight arrived on time and really easy to transfer to my connecting flight. They have a booth with people that is working in it. So actually you can have service. TAP is the pits. They don't even have a permanent booth at the Barcelona airport. They had a piece of paper saying it's TAP and no one is at the station. We were all confused to why and how we were to check the bags. Iberia doesn't feed you but it's an hour. I can deal with no food as long as I get there on time. Barcelona airport, being a main hub is a cruddiest airport. It is like flying out of Burbank airport.