“Very poor.”
Review of Iberia

Reviewed 28 February 2024

This compliant is in connect to flight IB6650 from Lima to Madrid departing 25th February.
We decided to fly Premium Economy from Lima to Madrid, the flight left on time although the boarding was a little chaotic. My entertainment screen did not work and when pointed out to the stewardess she said that she would re-set the system, after 30 minutes I asked again and she said she would do “a longer re-set”. Nothing happened therefore an 11 hours flight with no entertainment… NOT what I paid for.
The standard of food is disgusting, I’ve had more tasty food on EasyJet; the evening meal was 3 small chunks of chicken with over cooked green beans and plain rice. For the breakfast they really pushed the boat out… cold ham and cheese roll and small cake.
Staff were very rude and not helpful, I would advise a much better level of staff training and be more customer focused; we will never fly with Iberia again. It’s just a pity you can’t find a method to complain directly to Iberia.

2  Thank L1055PRsteveh

Reviewed 27 February 2024

Airline super unprofessional. Rerouting due to engine incompetence and a reroute to Bahamas instead of direct to Miami. Resulting in an hour delay on take off- a 3 hour delay in the plane sitting in the Bahamas with no aircon due to Iberia misting the landing slot in Miami - then another 1 hour wait on the tarmac in Miami when landing as Iberia missed the parking slot. Chaos . Sloppy sparse staff. No aircon or water provided. No communication fro. The pilot. Passengers were angry and boiling hot. The pilot never offered even an apology for their incompetence. Never will fly Iberia again 😡

2  Thank Fiona L
Reviewed 26 February 2024

They lost my suitcase between barcelona and madrid, and they flought with 30min delay

Nearly missed my connecting flight in madrid

1  Thank Zsolt M
Reviewed 25 February 2024

If you choose to fly economy class on an overseas flight, get ready to face very little leg room, terrible food and very poor service. I was really disappointed!

1  Thank EvaM4982
Reviewed 24 February 2024

Everything was great with the check in and then when we got to the Gate H33 for the 12:20 flight to Gran Canaria and waited in the line, we heard our names called. So we went up to the front and my husband and I have small dogs. The nice gentleman said he has to check the dog documents/tickets so he asked us to briefly wait aside and told us where at the front of checking in. 5 minutes passed and I did not know how much longer we would have to keep waiting until we boarded so I ran to the toilet that was right there at H33 and was gone only 2 minutes. When I came back there was a new woman bitching at us, about 50 yrs old. She asked who allowed us to wait where we were wating and was critcial of us right away like we did something wrong. We pointed to the nice man, who told us to wait there. She asked where I was and I said I ran to the toilet as we had been waiting already 5 minutes and I did not know how much longer we would have to wait so I thought it was the best decision. She said I was lying and not saying the truth, that we were not waiting 5 minutes. We were definitely waiting 5 minutes and it is not something she should start arguing with clients over. She accused me of not telling the truth several times and calling me a liar lol, when I kept telling her we did indeed wait for 5 minutes. Why would we lie over something like that where everyone can see us for themselves? She would not back down in her argument but just kept calling me a liar and that I do not tell the truth, so we spoke back and forth as we walked through with her and she never stopped accusing me of lying. She was terribly rude and extremely unprofessional. Everything was great up untl that lady. This is totally unprofessional behavior and lack of customer service. I can say though that the guy was very professional and wished we could have continued on with him. Our details: Flight IB3830, Madrid to Gran Canaria Feb 24, 2024, Gate H33.

1  Thank Barbara2444444444
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.