“Terrible”
Review of Iberia

Reviewed 24 April 2024

Staff were rude, one of them pushed me out of the way when I was waiting for the toilet. Seemed like we were an inconvenience to them.

Food was vile, I got food poisoning after eating some of it. On an 11hr flight we were only offered water twice.

Very uncomfortable seats, and tiny.

Don't go on this airline and if you have no choice definitely don't eat the food.

1  Thank EmmaCulleton

Reviewed 24 April 2024

Worst service, the airport crew were super rude, terrible experience!!!!!
The woman that was making the boarding, was super rude and 0 comprehensible.
I won’t fly with Iberia ever again !!!

1  Thank Fernanda B
Reviewed 23 April 2024

For the second time I bought seats with extra space and when I arrived they changed the plane. They seat us in regular seats and when I complain after many calls and complaints on their page they return only part of the money.

Date of travel: March 2024
1  Thank claudiavalverde
Reviewed 22 April 2024

What can I say - I had heard the warnings about Iberian, but we booked anyway. 2 bags lost on our inbound flight to Barcelona (took 2 days to finally get them - and their window for delivery was 8 am to 4 pm, so.....enjoy that day on vacation). On the way back, despite having booked seats in Business class and then also paid to reserve seats in business class....we were told that they oversold business class, so were downgraded to economy. Hey, we made it home - so it's all good in the grand scheme of things, but no apology, no customer service, no explanation.....and why are you overbooking business class? Anyway - we had a great time in Spain, even though Iberian did their best to ruin it.

1  Thank Voyager785153
Reviewed 21 April 2024

Announcement: Warning do not use Iberia!! They have poor customer service. They are a scam company!! They delayed my flight and made me miss a connecting flight. They refused to reimburse me for my missed flight and would not reimburse me for having to stay in a hotel because I was stranded at the airport. When I called the Iberia help desk, the representative hung up in my face. Never fly with Iberia!! Iberia Airlines I’m putting you on blast for your poor customer service!! Never hang up in a customer’s face!! Use Delta Airlines because they are the Best!!

1  Thank Lachre B
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.