“FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, AVOID”
Review of Iberia

Reviewed 27 April 2024

1. Service in business was fine.. However, the flight attendants thought it a game to bump into you on the way through the aisle. During meal service, the male FA was pouring OJ not over the cart, but over my arm and dripping it all over me.. when I noticed, he handed me a napkin and that's it. When I was sleeping, I was awaken 3 times my a female FA that apparently thought she was trying out for the NFL because they were decent hits.

2. While I was waiting for my plane, I was speaking to a couple that we debooked from their original flight because they booked with expedia and the "booking number didn't look correct." This is a popular scam you run into all over Europe, unfortunately, so I asked them how much they paid for their new tickets.. and yes, as the scam continued, they paid 1500 euro for the new tickets.. which were 274 eurp on Iberia's website.

If you absolutely have to travel Iberia, re-evaluate your life's choices.. but if you are going to go anyway, ensure you either book with them directly or validate your booking on their website, choose you seats on their website, etc. And don't fall for any BS answer they give you about booking outside of them directly.. they have a contract with these booking agencies to sell in their marketplace; if there's a problem, it's not only their fault, but something THEY NEED TO FIX with the agency, you are not at fault for using their marketplace that they contract for

1  Thank danieleX6181TL

Reviewed 26 April 2024

The worst airline on the planet. My luggahe did not arrive at the destination which was a direct flight anyways. I stayed at the airport for 2 hours and then they told me to go home and go to website to start a PIR which is basically a claim. When I went to hotel and on website, then there is no where to get the PIR #. So we called a few times the airline and after talking to 3 different people they told us we have to go back to Barcelona airport and talk to them there. They said you should get PIR # at the airport but originally airport said go home and do it on the website. So now we dont have our luggage, and we are 3 hours away from Barcelona airport. Please do yourself a favor and STAY AWAY from IBERIA LEVEL airlines. PLEASE

1  Thank tanaz81
Reviewed 25 April 2024

WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!! If you been avoid this airline at all cost I would suggest to do so!! My husband and I have a trip planned in July and I bought the airfare and when I go to the website to purchase seats it magically does not work. I call them I can barely understand anyone I speak to and they keep telling me check it next month......ummmm WHAT!!!!!!! Then when I try to use the chat feature it disconnects and I literally can't get anyone to help. The one person I did speak to told me just to deal with the seating issue when we go to the airport......I'm not stupid, I work for an airport and 9 times out of 10 that means they oversold the plane and are praying not everyone shows up. I am going to have to cancel my flight and book with someone else because this airline is a complete joke!!!!

1  Thank angiejoe08
Reviewed 25 April 2024

Worst airline ever . Plane was filthy especially toilets . Food was disgusting staff pretty rude . Very disappointed considering owned by British airways who count do enough for us on way out

1  Thank russell p
Reviewed 25 April 2024

Worst ever Airline with the top rating in worst customer support. Avoid booking with this Airline. Their website sucks.

Date of travel: May 2023
1  Thank Muhammad B
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.