“Great trip”
Review of Jet Airways

Reviewed 20 November 2017

It was great feeling after flying with jet airways. Thanks jet for making me great feel ,jet service was excellent .

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (9,709)

Reviewed 20 November 2017

I was happy that there was a new route to get to Bangalore from the US. I was very happy that Jet (which I had traveled a decade ago and was known for good service then) would be flying AMS to BLR. I was disappointed.

1. The toilets were stinking. I thought it was an oversight but the return flight on Nov 12th also had stinking toilets. Smell of dried urine pervaded the aircraft. Paper toilet seat covers not available and they run out of tissues. You have to ask multiple times for tissues. Looks like they never clean the toilets properly.
2. The seats are all old and so is the carpet. The arm rests are not on level either, one would be higher than the other. The seats are also torn in corners. They don't seem to have been cleaned for the past decade or so. The carpets are all stained and smelly too.
3. The service is just terrible. I wonder whether Jet is incapable and inefficient or its employees are inefficient and incapable. Food service takes so much time compared to Air France, Delta or KLM. The air hostesses may look pretty, but they are not strong enough to push the trolleys nor can they serve quickly like other international airlines do. We were seated in the middle and yet we were the last to be served. My wife and I got different food because they ran out of food and they scrambled to get some. I got idli and upma whereas my wife got paratha.
4. The attitude of the air hostesses on my return trip back on 12th November was so horrible that I no longer feel like flying with them. I was very happy to continue my journey to Minneapolis on KLM where they are very efficient and quick. They would leave food trolleys in the middle and vanish for quite some time. They would neither serve food nor allow people to go to the restrooms as the trolleys blocked the way.
5. Their web site does not allow those who book on Delta/KLM.AirFrance to go and select seats. When you call them, they say they will charge you for assigning seats. What a scam!
Jet should train its crew in handling and serving better. They should also be trained in being polite.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Very good airline, best service, mostly on time performance. Fares cheaper than the budget airlines. Good food served on board. Jet Screen a nice experience.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

jet staff at indore airport are very helpful and cooperative. flight was very much on--time. in flight staff was also very polite. thanks

Reviewed 20 November 2017

In my perspective, while we travelling from Hyderabad to Ahmadabad / AMD- HYD . you have to provide biriyani of nonveg flocks. every time you was give one puff & one Nevada it is not enough to full fill my hungriness.