“First time and not the last”
Review of Jet2.com

Reviewed 7 December 2017

First time of using , brilliant from start to finish
excellent staff who really enjoy working for Jet 2 Ive never come across such happy crews on our flight to and from Tenerife .especially Joe and Andy

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (16,206)

Reviewed 7 December 2017

I have travel quite a few ties with Jet2, and I have to say they are very professional. The planes have slightly more leg room, and the added bonus of being able to put 22kg in your suitcase is excellent. Could not fault them at all, excellent all round customer focus and very polite.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Good flight, all on time, staff very friendly and welcoming. Good feedback from cockpit on where we were passing over, and flight timing. Husband had better leg room than normal on these flights, and found seat comfortable. Good selection of food and drinks available.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

The staff at the airport were all eager to help.
The check ins at both Leeds Bradford and Alicante airports were very smooth.
There was not too much of a wait for baggage claim.
The seating on board the plane was comfortable with enough leg room.
Cabin staff were friendly and nothing was too much trouble.
We have been using Jet2 for many years now and have always been well looked after.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Myself and my husband were returning from a very enjoyable week in Lara Beach, with Jet 2.com on October 23rd 17 and were delayed by maybe 45 minutes.
Of course while delayed everyone is a little fractious, to be expected.
When we boarded and were about to take off theCaptain announced the reason for the delay.
The incoming flight from Manchester had been delayed because a family had checked and by the time they had arrived at the departure gate had mi-laid their passports.
Very easily done, what with security etc.
However, thanks to sterling efforts of the security on airport team at Manchester airport, the passports were found and delivered to the departure gate.
By now, I believe their bags had been off loaded, but the Captain explained that this family had saved all year in order to get their holiday and he had taken the decision to allow both the family and their bags on-board.
I applaud the Captain, ( sorry I do not remember his name) .
For me it was maybe an hour delay, we did however make up time on the journey and I hope the family enjoyed their hols.
Yes, I have flown many time with Jet 2 and can commend them.
Great budget airline, plenty of room in the seat pitch and in my oppinion caring too.
What more can I say.