“First time on jetBlue excellent service !!”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Great service we loved the free snacks and bottled water on the flight. The free wifi and TV were also awesome. We will definitely be flying with them again.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (11,978)

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My JetBlue flight from Fort Myers to Boson was without incident. I had an aisle seat and it was not uncomfortable. I read during the flight.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Always use Jet Blue and are always satisfied. We fly to NY and also to SanFrancisco every year and flights are always good.!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I booked a flight with this airline to St. Croix last October. However this was during the time San Juan and St. Croix were having horrible hurricanes, loss of power, and my flight were not open for travel at the time of my trip. I was unable to be refunded for my flight. The representative I spoke with informed me that my money would go into a travel bank and that I would have 365 days to use those funds. Now this year I go to book the same exact flight and I am told that JetBlue will only accommodate me for Jet Blue flights and not my original connecting flight to St. Croix. In return the representative I spoke with had me book four separate flights and I was charged an additional $216 on top of what I had previously paid for. Everyone I spoke with stated that there is nothing they could do for me. I do not plan to fly with Jet Blue in the future

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I took one of the first flights from JetBlue to NYC in 2013 and it was such a pleasant surprise to see how it has grown. the plane is large (it was a very small one at the beginning). the flight attendants are so courteous. the terminal in JFK is fantastic. so so good. Wish they would fly everywhere.