“Modern comfortable B787 and great service”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 15 February 2019 via mobile

Super friendly cabin staff with excellent service and a quiet plane with comfortable seats. Most important; fast handling on Schiphol and MSP.

-/- point; the WiFi wasn’t working.

• Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
IriesB, Manager at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We think you pretty much covered our services on board! Thank you for you sweet and short review. We hope to se you again soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (24,152)

Reviewed 14 February 2019

On Time
Excellent beds / seats
Good food
Acceptable wine
Excellent screen and choice of movies
Attentive and courteous crew

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 14 February 2019 via mobile

I travelled to Amsterdam on my birthday so I had a long birthday because of the time difference.
The cabin crew wished me a very happy birthday even the stewardess sang a birthday song for me Lol which was very funny,

Drinks and food were good and friendly served by friendly staff. Well done KLM

Reviewed 14 February 2019 via mobile

I had a business trip to New Delhi with the KL871 and iT was a very pleasant flight.
The drinks and food were execellent and served by friendly staff.

No complaints or whatsoever

Reviewed 14 February 2019

I booked a multi-city trip from Cape Town to Amsterdam on the KLM website. It was a very unpleasant and frustrating experience:
1. It took extremely long to make the multi-city reservation
2. I was bounced off the site and had to reprocess the entire booking
3. the fare charged when making payment was more than R3000 higer than the on-line fare quote
4. There were issues with the Visa credit card payment nothwithstanding correct card detaiils and funds available.
5, As credit card payment could not be made, the option to pay at the airline office had to be selected.
6, There is no KLM airline office or sales agent in the Cape Town CBD and I had to travel to the Cape Town International airport, a journey of 42 kilometers in peak traffic as this airport office only opens from 5pm in the afternoon.
I have been flying long haul flights for many years and have made direct on-line bookings with Skyscanner for the past few years, but have never encountered such problem than my booking on-line with the KLM site.

Date of travel: June 2018
IriesB, Manager at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Andre. We are sorry to learn that your booking experience has encountered numerous errors. This type of feedback is what makes us aware on how to improve our service. Normally, our passengers will not have any problem booking a multi-city trip on our website.

Should you encounter the same error, please note that you can always contact our online and offline services (our Social Media team and/or our local center). We maybe able to help you book the flights you want or at least check on the error that you encountered.

We hope next time, we will be able to provide a smoother booking process for you.