“Super service”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 6 September 2023

Smiling and warm welcome from cabin crew members Suzanne and Robert set the scene for a very enjoyable travel experience. Service was excellent throughout the flight.
It’s amazing how personal style and manner of cabin crew can add value and pleasure to travel – but it certainly does!
Hats off and warm appreciation to the captain and flight/cabin team(s)
for very pleasurable travel experience - flight KL 963 Amsterdam Schiphol to Newcastle International Tuesday 5th September

• Check-in and boarding
KLM_Royal_Dutch1, Social Media Representative at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2023

Thank you for sharing your personal experience with us. I'm glad that our brand of service has left a good impression on you and we shall strive to live up to that expectation in all your future travels with us. I look forward to having you fly with us again soon.

Reviewed 5 September 2023

Terrible customer service, no contact numbers work and no one e is able to help with lost luggage. I would advice you only pay for handluggage so you can ensure you are not left without.
Their lack of due care and attention ruined a very expensive holiday. Beware

Date of travel: September 2023
KLM_Royal_Dutch1, Social Media Representative at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2023

I regret to learn of the series of unfortunate events you experienced and I truly understand how inconvenient and disappointing this must have been especially regarding your luggage. We work hard to ensure our passengers receive their luggage timely, and unfortunately, this was not the case during your travel. This being said, I humbly invite you to contact my colleagues via any of our other Social Media channels (Messenger, Twitter, or WeChat) and recount your experience so that proper attention may be given to this. They are available to answer any queries 24/7. KLM values the overall satisfaction of every passenger. Nevertheless, I offer my sincere apologies and rest assured that this will be noted as we always try to improve the services we provide based on passenger's feedback. I hope this experience won't dissuade you from using our services again.

Reviewed 5 September 2023

We decided to upgrade from YYZ to AMS
The service was top notch
My first time flying with KLM and it won’t be my last. We flew on AC to AMS summer of 2019 and the no comparison
We were in a no frills w AC compared to a great service by KLM
I would pay extra to fly KLM rather than fly out on our national carrier over the pond.

• Check-in and boarding

Thank you for sharing your personal experience with us. I am glad to learn that you enjoyed our World Class service. Our brand of service is one where we consider you as part of our family and I am delighted you had the chance to experience it and that it has left a good impression on you. I appreciate your endorsement and I look forward to having you again in one of our future flights!

Reviewed 4 September 2023

We cannot recommend KLM more highly. We had a very short connection and were kept fully informed throughout the flight of how much time we would have. Massive Thankyou to Mark the purser on this flight.

• Check-in and boarding

I'm glad to read that we were able to make your trip with us a pleasant one, and I appreciate your feedback. I thank you for your time and continued patronage, and hope to see you aboard our flights again soon!

Reviewed 4 September 2023

The airline lost my wife's luggage and when we contacted them to help find the luggage they were not interested in helping us out. They play a shell game where you cannot contact amsterdam directly but can only reach paris or the check republic and they constantly tell you they are waiting on a response from amsterdam via a message which never occurs

Date of travel: August 2023
    • Check-in and boarding
KLM_Royal_Dutch1, Social Media Representative at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2023

I regret to read about what your wife had experienced with her luggage. We work hard to ensure our passengers receive their luggage timely, and, unfortunately, this was not the case during her travel.

However, as much as I would like to address this matter on this page, you will be better served by my colleagues via our social media channels (Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or WeChat). In the meantime, please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience. Thank you and safe travels.

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.