“Changes and then more changes lead to cancellation with a refund wait.”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 7 April 2024

Changes and then more changes. First my return was advanced by a day- too late for hotel refund. THEN the flight out was cancelled and offered a Middle East airline with a 10 HOUR layover, that left a 1:00 AM. KLM did offer cancellation through my booking agent- with a refund in 3 to 6 months!

Date of travel: March 2024
2  Thank tedonmaui

Reviewed 6 April 2024

It was honestly one of the worst flights I’ve ever been on. We had to wait 20 min for bagage and we had to put it in the airplane because the plane was full. There is no consideration. The food is not nice at all and waiting in a hot plane while everyone has to leave through one exit is not high standard at all. KLM claims to be a very good flying company, but don’t be fooled. It is too expensive for the lack of care you get. It is not better than cheaper alternatives. Would not recommend at all!

Date of travel: April 2024
1  Thank Lian H
Reviewed 2 April 2024

I was flying from Berlin to Mexico city via Amsterdam.
The Berlin-Amsterdam flight was canceled because of a strike in the airport.
The customer service was awful to offer alternatives and I had to take a BUS from Berlin to Amsterdam in order to catch my flight to Mexico City.
They said though that they would offer to reimburse me the money that I paid for the flight that was canceled.
Two month later and KLM/Airfrance is refusing to reimburse the money that they owned me or give me a voucher. I will NEVER fly with this group again and I am advising you to do the same.

Date of travel: January 2024
Reviewed 2 April 2024

A very overrated and expensive airline. The plane was very small for the almost three-hour flight. Very dirty and cramped, the seats were stained with something black, there was clouds of dust on the window blinds, and when I opened the air intake, it smelled of dust and fuel. I highly do not recommend it.

Date of travel: March 2024
Reviewed 2 April 2024

Nowadays KLM have the tendency to change ur flight to a low cost airline, mine was
AIR KILROE LIMITED T/A EASTERN AIRWAYS , it was dreadful. KLM is charging you the high premium to fly them, but they try their best to do as little as possible , to make the most amount of money out of you, u are not allowed to change it, only for a fee, but they can't guerentee that that flight is also not given to another low cost carrier. Better book direct by low cost carrier much cheaper and better then KLM. for me NEVER again I will fly KLM , the worst airline in Europe

Date of travel: April 2024
2  Thank Cornelis N
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.