“Nothing to complain about”
Review of Korean Air

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Have flown Korean Air many times. Really nothing to complain about. The crew was and is always helpful and with a smile. Food is a little better than typical in-flight food. Restrooms are always cleaned. Going to Asia, fly Korean air.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (3,597)

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Booked a ticket directly from the Korean Airlines website and thought all was in good order. Unfortunately my name was registered incorrectly and only found this out a week before the flight. I have a rather long Dutch name so this is not uncommon and I have had similar issues with other airlines in the past. Korean Airlines forced me to cancel the ticket, imposed a USD 200 refund penalty, suggested I buy a new ticket (which is almost double the price for the same route). This is outrageous considering that at the time of purchase i) this may be their processing error, ii) they accepted my credit card payment at the time with my name on it, iii) my email has my correct name, and iv) my Skyteam pass registered at the time has my correct name. I spent 2 hours going up the chain of customer service with no understanding of the situation. If you google their customer service records they tend to be unreasonably rigid with other customers too forcing them to buy expensive tickets at the last moment. This feels very dubious and I will never fly Korean Air again.

3  Thank Arthur v
Reviewed 17 January 2018

Excellency of services and smooth flight make pleasant travel.
everything is perfect food, service, wideness of seats.
One bad thing was too many kids around the seat which made me wake up during the flight.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 17 January 2018

It was my first time flying Korean Air and I must say it was such a pleasure flight! The flight attendents are friendly and seats were spacious!

It would have been even better if food menus are given prior to serving food.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Lie flat seats good-I slept soundly for 8 hours
Food good
Service exceptional
When I woke up long after the dinner service a stewardess came by and asked if I was hungry and prepared dinner for me
When I went to the toilet a stewardess pointed the way and even opened the door for me
A request for water wine etc was always met a smile ,occasionally also with a slight bow ,and always with a rapid fulfillment of the request

1  Thank rsegraves