“Comfortable long flight to Seoul”
Review of Korean Air

Reviewed 22 June 2018

It is my 2nd time flying to Seoul in Korean Air. Majority of the passengers on the flight are Koreans and airline crew automatically speaks to you in Korean which I can't understand. They will only speak in English when you start to answer them back in English. Food is good for Korean selection. The crew are also friendly and well groomed. The only minus point is flying out of Seoul on Korean Air is the 23kg baggage allowance. How is it possible not to overshop in Seoul? Airline starts charging for excess baggage at 23kg. I always ended up paying for excess baggage.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (3,695)

Reviewed 21 June 2018

After mis-scheduling my flight, I have spent no less than 8 hours trying to reason with this incompetent airline. They have messed up my new schedule 4 times and have not offered me any benefit on the account of their mistake. I have not been offered vouchers, first class, or any sort of pay back for the trouble they have caused-- all the while they cannot seem to schedule my new flight properly. I have attempted to schedule a new flight that works for them and they have messed it up 3 times now. DO NOT FLY THIS AIRLINE.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing to see the difference in Korean Air than US airlines. ICNairport was immaculate and easy to transfer. The service in the flight was great. Even down to bathrooms being cleaned periodically. I am a Delta Plattinum. Would definitely look for code share rather than Delta.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

I have flown first class many times and for me Korean is the best. It was better than other times because it wasn't as warm which was my only problem with them. Service is excellent, food excellent. Their first class full bed and mattress was better than others.
I am sorry I didn't get the name of my flight attendant on the JFK portion because she was great, always smiling and more than attentive as was Jiieun Bae on the Seoul Mongolia leg. Good entertainment too.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Flight delayed due to snow storm in Seoul. We were well taken care of by providing snack and light blanket. Pleasant flight

2  Thank voson