“Excellent company even in economic class”
Review of Korean Air

Reviewed 14 October 2018

Nice staff, the meal for my baby was good, in quantity and quality. We were sitting on the row where you can put a bassinet for babies. Mine was too tall but there is more space than the other row so it was good to play with my child during the flight.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,703)

Reviewed 12 October 2018

Any flights that get you to the destination in one piece and in relative comfort should be excellent. I would give that if the food was excellent but alas for economy class it is hard to find an airline that can provide excellent food. The planes, staff and overall experience are excellent at Korean Air though. I have used them before and will no doubt fly with them again.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 12 October 2018

the flight was some what comfortable , good leg room, staff are very nice, they offered my requested meal exactly, the only disadvantage is the chairs padding need to be more comfortable especially it is a long flight 8hrs and 30 min. entertainment is poor, old movies and not much variety.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Our flight to Asia was enjoyable and comfortable. The airline food was good compare to other airlines we used before. I chose the beef and my daughter got the korean noodles which was good too. Offers wine or tea after each meal. Airline fare was reasonable but then it also depends on season. The flight attendants were nice and attentive. Will use Korean airline again on our next trip when available.

Reviewed 11 October 2018

Efficient, friendly, service, clean facilities, good food with suitable variety and large variety films