“Fast overseas flight with excellent service and short transit time”
Review of Korean Air

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Travelled many times with this airline and I prefer it rather then air Canada.The flight from Toronto to Incheon is twelve and a half hours as oppose to fifteen hrs with air Canada to hong kong for onward flight to Bangkok.Transit time in korea is a mere three hours as compared to five plus from hong kong.and the flight is cheaper.The service is excellent and the flight seems more comfortable then being crammed up on the uncomfortable airbus used by air Canada.Flight attendants are very professional and the meals are quite good and tasty.Have enough points for free flight and highly recommend this airline for flying to asia.

Date of travel: December 2018
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (4,156)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Its the fastest direct flight to Seoul from Mumbai. The staff is good. English language speaking can be a problem else service is good. Do keep track os maximum allowable luggage capacity of 23kg (check-in) and 7 kg(Carry-on). Food was decent.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had to catch a very early flight from Chicago to Detroit to Incheon to Bangkok so I had to time to check in online. Once I checked in at Chicago O'Hare I was told that I couldn't get an aisle seat but I could request for one once I reached Incheon. When I reached Incheon airport, they told me all seats were fully booked so I had to settle for a middle seat. Once seated, one of the stewardesses approached me and told me they can move me to an aisle seat. Once I was moved, the lady next to me (with her toddler) asked the stewardess if she can request her husband seated at the back to also move in front. Since there is no more seat available I told the stewardess I would go back to my old seat so her husband can sit with her. She said, no need and she will figure out a way. A few minutes after we left, she told me she could move to another aisle seat reserved to stewardesses and the husband moved to my seat. The only thing is that before we land I have to go back to my old seat. It's like a musical chair. Korean Air do take care of their passengers and for that I highly recommend this airline.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Flight on time. FAs are friendly and accomodating as always. Lavatories always clean. In flight entertainment has wide array of selections - never ran out of movies (new) to watch.

Food is good but they can improve as far as variety is concern. Also with the lay over - if they can shorten, would be lovely.

All in all - will definitely book a flight again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Everything was great(e.g. services, airplane, seats and etc) but the landing(ICN to VVO) was not that good. I checked the monitor in front of me and it was descending too fast and that was why my friends and I felt almost throwing up. However, the meal and attitudes & services of crews was really nice. If I have a chance to take a long trip, I would choose this one again.

+ Kosher Meal was wonderful. I was served a grilled salmon with salad & dessert.

+ This airplane is not that big enough because it only takes 2-3hrs from ICN to VVO. And they would not give you a slipper and it is better to bring your own.

솔직히 하강할 때 고도가 너무 눈에 보이게 떨어지길래 그날 하루 종일 속이 미슥거릴 정도였습니다. 대한항공 처음 타보는 것도 아닌데 이런 운항은 처음이라 당황스러웠지만 이외에 모든 게 좋았습니다. 기내식은 코셔밀(유대교식)을 시켰는데 흘륭했습니다. 맥주 가지수도 많은 것도 좋았습니다.

+ 추가로 단거리 비행구간이라 그런지 비행기는 다소 작았습니다(3:3 구조). 그래서인지 슬리퍼는 주지 않더군요. 필요하시면 챙겨가세요.

Date of travel: February 2019