“Great motivation to work harder”
Review of LOT Polish Airlines

Reviewed 21 January 2018

We flew during peak holiday season and every option was expensive, and LOT was the cheapest option available. It was the worst international flight we have ever experienced.

LOT plane A/C system was leaking/dripping water before taking off and flight attendant said it was normal and it will stop once we are in the air. Crew didn't bother bringing us napkins or anything to wipe down, and we had to stuff A/C vent with all napkins we could find. The leak/drip happened both ways. On the way to Munich, A/C was dripping on my fold-away tray. On the way back, A/C was dripping on passenger's head in front of me.

Flight attendant call button is pointless since nobody answers to the call. There were a few flight attendants passed by during the 45 minutes that call button was on, but they were all ignoring the call. I tried to wave them down, but they simply overlooked me.

Boarding process was disorganized, instead of announcing/looking for passengers with boarding pass stamped with SSSS (Secondary Security Screening Selection or Secondary Security Screening Selectee) prior to boarding, they chose to do it after boarding. The plane was delayed by 45 minutes while they lead all passengers with SSSS back to security check.

Most crews weren't willing to assist you beyond regular service such as bringing you meal, selling duty free items, and handing out custom forms.

It worth paying extra for better service on a 10+ hours flight.

1  Thank Thomas P
Write a ReviewReviews (2,883)

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I like to travel with this airlines. Service is always on a high level, they even give a snack during a short flight (1,5h). Staff are mostly friendly and responsive.

2  Thank Ira R
Reviewed 19 January 2018

LOT decided to abandon 12 passengers in the airport because the airplane was smaller then initially planned. I was travelling with my wife and she was on the list of 12. After long discussions the solution they come up was to let both of us in the airport, for a flight to take off after 7 hours. However, really in the last minute, they boarded me an my wife. The flight was OK.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

My sister is flying back to Poland tomorrow. On her way to Toronto she checked in on line and had seats assigned automatically. Two separate distant row from her husband. When she called customer service she was told that nothing can be done and that air line does not release all seats available for on line checking(??) she should ask on the airport. She did but she was told that the flight is full and they can not change anything. To her big surprise the seat beside her was empty (and few more all over the plane). So yesterday I decided that I will just buy the seats for them
(that is what I thing air line is aiming for). I was waiting 47 minutes to reach an agent and to my surprise I was told that I can not buy the seats. I ask for explanation but non was given, when I as for supervisor I was put on hold but then I was told that " manager will not talk to the passenger- he has no explanation." I check her in today for tomorrow flight and guess what- she got two different raw seats. both are B so the window was taken and the aisle to. I went on line and pretend that I am buying new ticket for tomorrow flight and was given a choice to select my seat, to my huge surprise the seats next yo my sister and her husband were empty- available to be booked.
So people be aware.

2  Thank JasiMalgosia
Reviewed 15 January 2018

TLV-WRO Regular economy on an 737-800

Not a very pleasant flight. I’ve been on this route before, but this time it for some reason seemed less pleasant – seats fairly cramped, limited recline.

For some reason fairly cold and crew did not turn off lights on night flight. Poor.