“Good flight”
Review of LOT Polish Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We chose LOT because the ticket price was much lower than in the cheap European arilines (which was surprising to me).
We flew in the times of strike so we were a little afraid our flight will be also cancelled. But it wasn't - both ways it was a good flight. As the flight was short, it was the standard plane and standard as in cheaper airlines.

Date of travel: November 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (3,183)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was flyig on business feom Chicago on Budapest in june. I took business because it is an overnight flight, so that I can sleep comfortably. But....actually I couldn’t sleep at all, because when I tried to move the seat into supine position it turned out that the electronic button of my seat are not working at wall, so the flight attendant came and tried to open it manually. She actually managed to open it, but in that moment the seat fell apart, so I was lying during the entire flight on a seat which was in two peaces and I literally had a huge gal under my buttocks. Then when landing came the flight attendants were not able to move back my seat, so I was landing in supine position. Then I received a voucher for claiming a compensation (3000 miles) for this flight, but actually nobody contacted me to verify the details. I sent the voucher to LOT support in July to get the compensation, and sent multiple reminders, to no avail....

Date of travel: June 2018
1  Thank maureeshaw
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flight was good, in accordance with time table, stuff kind and helpful.
WE GOT POOR MEAL AND THERE was no TV, so a bit borring flight.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My experiences with LOT Polish Airlines have so far been rather positive - their service is professional and flights have kept their scheduled times. I use mainly their line between Brussels and Tallinn, but occasional other trips have not disappointed either.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I am writing in regards to my recent experience I had with this airline. Saturday September 29th I had a scheduled flight from Chicago O Hare International Airport at ...time. I was scheduled to fly from Chicago to Warsaw, transfer to Romania, and then have a taxi bring me to Bulgaria. I would also like to mention that I live in De Pere Wisconsin and had to make additional travel arrangements to Chicago. All my arrangements were set, I arrived early to the airport with plenty of time for security and luggage checks and waited patiently at the terminal to board my flight. After waiting hours for the airline to finally board the plane I was told that due to the extended wait, I would miss my connection flight. I was given two options, I could either wait an additional day in Chicago and fly on Sunday, or I could fly to Warsaw, spend the day there, and fly the next day to Romania.
Both of these options were very undesirable. The reason for my international flight was to spend time with friends and family that I only get to see once a year, sometimes longer. Having to wait an additional day to flight was extremely inconvenient. Not only did this take away the precious time I have with my family, it was costing me additional money I was not expecting to spend. Since I was dropped off at the airport, I did not have my vehicle or a place to stay. I had to take a taxi to a near hotel and rent a room for the night, as well as take an additional taxi back to the airport on Sunday. Since I was not going to be arriving for my taxi ride in Romania I had to make additional arrangements there as well. Not only was this frustrating, I was furious when this same problem happened for the second time. Again, I arrived at the airport early and the incompetent staff at the airport delayed boarding the plane and caused me to miss my connection flight for a second time! I had to take an additional flight from Warsaw to Austria and then to Romania which caused me to miss my taxi AGAIN in Romania now for the second time!
I also wrote them an email about that and no one ever got back to me.
I am extremely disappointed with their service and I am definitely not flying with this airline ever again.

Date of travel: November 2018