“Airline cancelled one of the flights, applying penalty for booking cancellation”
Review of Oman Air

Reviewed 1 October 2019

I am flying from Singapore to Casablanca. Route is SIN - KUL - MCT - CMN and return by the same route. Oman air cancelled the flights I booked for the leg MCT to CMN and back. Alternate options given were arriving CMN 1 day later, and departing 3 days later. I have visa issued for the exact dates I am travelling, so cannot accept the alternate dates. Further more, I have booked land tours in Morocco for the dates, and changing them costs me, So naturally I want to look for other options to fly since Oman air cancelled the flights I booked. But Oman air says that I have to pay penalty to cancel the booking.,AUD 150 per passenger!! Looks like they are running a fancy robbing business.

Date of travel: October 2019
3  Thank jprabh

Reviewed 1 October 2019

As oman air is the only direct flight for Lucknow, i preferred it over other flights. Normally i prefer to fly with oman air. This time experience was little different.

Even for a small water request i had to wait for 25-30 minutes. as i had my food in lounge so i just wanted to relax, so i asked for a soft blanket, and a seat cushion. the cabin crew said they dont have seat cushions any more in flights. and regarding blanket she said she will give me, but she never came back.

i didnt feel like even asking her, and preferred to stay back. And i observed similar kind of response to other travellers as well. Although the people traveling in this flight are of low profile, i dont think cabin crew should treat them poorly. they all are valuable customers.

Date of travel: September 2019
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
7  Thank Jitendra P
Reviewed 1 October 2019

The welcoming staff were very pleasant and seats were comfortable. Food on board was excellent and so was the selection of in-flight entertainment. Flights were on time and overall service excellent

Date of travel: November 2018
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 1 October 2019

Oman Airlines cancelled one of our flights. We could not take any other flight due to a conference & very tight schedule. The airline is refusing to give us a refund!!! Extremely frustrating communicating with them. They get to keep all our money & still don’t fly the plane. Could be a scam even. This is theft.

Date of travel: October 2019
1  Thank leannemarrbiz2
Reviewed 30 September 2019 via mobile

Staff could not do enough to make the flight comfortable. Will definitely use Oman air in the future

Date of travel: June 2019
1  Thank Jujudreamer
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.