“Good flight”
Review of Qantas

Reviewed 17 November 2018

This was just a short flight, which was good as there is not much legroom. The process was very efficient and all of the staff were very good. Good value but would not like to be on a long flight.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (15,595)

Reviewed 17 November 2018 via mobile

Travelling from Hawaii to Australia this trip was disappointing.
Firstly limited choices of foods available as I don’t eat pork and can’t eat creamy foods so after the female flight attendant rolled her eyes the male attendant made up a minimum plate of lettuce leaves and 3 small slices of chicken...yum
When I told 2 different flight attendants my TV screen froze for more than 4 hours nothing was fixed.

1  Thank Sightseer642302
Reviewed 17 November 2018 via mobile

Qantas this flight was a disgrace?
On the way over to Perth WiFi applicable so work could be done, breakfast not bad, service great.

On the way back granted it was the red eye leaving at 11pm arriving in Brisbane at 530am. However I’d played golf late in pm and by the time we’d discussed business I’d just made the flight and to be offered no WiFi to complete the days work and then to cap it off soup as the meal was pathetic.

Especially when I paid an extra $1200 on top of the original business class flight to catch the red eye.

The service was great, pilots tops but to offered a pie from economy to substitute was even more pathetic.

I would have been better off staying in Perth and flying home Saturday at 10am as planned?

Qantas a disgrace.

3  Thank Agro1799

Great flight ✈️
Service and food fantastic and of cause ice-cream was the best.
Crew extra nice on our flight back can’t wait for our next destination.

Reviewed 17 November 2018

This was our third flight in Business Class and it compared favourably with the two flights with Emirates except in quality and choice of food. I will concentrate on the lamentable choice. For first course 1) salad of smoked salmon or 2) sweet potato soup. By row 5, only the soup was available! For Main course: 1) Sweet potato soup (again?!) with poached chicken; 2) roast carrots, couscous, boiled egg; 3) pork roll; 4) grilled prawns with egg fried rice. Seat 5E was denied the only reasonable option i.e. the prawns.
Qantas are generous with wines (but why champagne instead of an Australian sparkling wine?). I would suggest Qantas put at least as much effort into the food. I wonder if people in rows behind us were merely offered soup followed by soup or, even worse, be offered nothing at all, as reported in an earlier TripAdvisor review!
This is all rather trivial when one considers everything that was right: we travelled safely, comfortably and arrived on time. Perhaps even more miraculously, our suitcases arrived on the luggage carousel after three flights across the world.

• Food and Beverage