“Commercial with great service”
Review of Qantas

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The service was fabulous. The Qantas staff are the pride of Australia. The plane was …..well a little outdated as not able to charge my phone but aside from that brilliant relaxing flight.

Date of travel: April 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (15,114)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent flights in every respect. (QF 145 and QF178). A B737 both ways and seats extremely comfortable. Crews were very friendly and helpful, meals (3 choices) were very good and overall I have no complaints. Both flights left on-time and were very comfortable. As always, Qantas lived-up to everything expected of them.

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

have always been happy with qantas but they changed aircraft from a 737 to a 717. Seated in business class, I am looking where to plug ear phones so asked the hostess and she said that there is no entertainment available on this aircraft. you have to have your own ipad or tablet so that you can stream qantas entertainment features plus your own ear phones. ALSO, if you are of a larger size, you won't be able to use the table for eating your meal.

Date of travel: January 2019
1  Thank 187marianc
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We choose to fly the "Queen of the sky's" (747) upstairs in the bubble. But ultimately we were disappointed, compared to when I flew way back in the early 2000's. The hard product is very very dated. On boarding the plane we were greeted by a friendly flight attendant who directed us to the stairs to the upper deck.
Once up stairs we felt we had stepped into an episode of "Faulty Towers". Basil & Manuel were fluffy around everywhere but not doing too much.
As this was a night flight all seats had there mattresses on except ours. No biggy we did it ourselves.
Our pre-departure drinks didn't come out on a tray but delivered by hand - still not an issue for us.
After take off a second round of drinks were offered which I ordered a diet coke only to be told they didn't have any. I asked if they could find one can in economy. Three hours later a can appeared on my drink tray without a glass or ice - Strange.
Entrees were handed out randomly between the whole 16 passengers taking at least 30 minutes. This in itself became entertaining as neither knew who ordered what and who had what. Lets say dinner followed the same pattern.
I fell asleep for a few hours only to be woken by a cup of tea on my drink tray. I asked who's this was as I hadn't requested one. I was then told I thought you might like one. Given that I was asleep I don't know how this conclusion was made.
Breakfast again provided the final act in this episode of "Faulty Flying". I was given breakfast but not my partner. When he asked where his was they replied oh you want breakfast.
Seriously Qantas business is an experience that not everybody gets a chance to do but this type of service and treatment, one might as well travel in economy.
Credit the seat was comfortable to get a few hours of uninterrupted sleep.
We took a connecting domestic flight from Sydney to Melbourne (QF413) in business and our flight attendant for this flight was professional, friendly and awesome. 12 passengers and a full business class breakfast service on a 90 min flight was delivered mistake free without any hassle. Excellent service on this short section of flight. Pretty impressive and what turned out to be the best flight and meal with Qantas

Date of travel: November 2018
2  Thank julesten2016

Oh what an experience
17hrs flight
Great seats great staff
Amazing comfortable seats lots of food drink.Couldnt ask for more

Date of travel: December 2018