“A top airline”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Service was EXCELLENT. We flew this airline on to Berlin, and from Barcelona to Doha, and Doha to Sydney. The planes were all new and the airport about the best I've seen anywhere. We stayed at the transit hotel at the airport about 12 hours on the homeward journey. The business lounge was 2 floors, and had 3 restaurants, all with different menus. In Sydney I was told by an airport employee that Qatar Air was #1 in the world at this time.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (16,716)

Reviewed 23 October 2017

The planes were new and well appointed. The meals on these very long flights (Chicago to Qatar, Qatar to Nairobi) were tasty, and service attentive. The in flight entertainment system had a lot of movie choices.

There was a lot of leg room, even in economy class. Business class looked amazing, but out of my price range. I'd fly them again.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

I have had a VERY VERY BAD experience with Qatar Airways.
And it was the first time I was flying Qatar. Normally I go with Emirates or Etihad.
And from now on I will probably stick with that!
First they changed my flight without my con-census, second they even changed my seats! Because of the change in flight i lost almost a day in Doha. Because of seat change I could not sit with my family on a long long trip home! My children very disappointed off course.
When I asked the crew about that they said: we cant do anything about it, you have to accept it!

But the worst thing is this: When you email theirs so called "customer support center", you will always get this standard reply somewhere from India "Sir, we value your email and someone will contact you soon".
I am 2 months further and no one contacted me, i resent the same email 3 times and every time the same reply and still no contact with anyone.....
So lets see if they notice my compliant on Facebook (not very hopeful about that too).

A very very disappointed customer!

5  Thank Usman K
Reviewed 21 October 2017

We treated ourselves to business class and it was so worth it. Qatar Airways flight attendants are well groomed and sharp in appearance. They provide outstanding service and are always available. The A350 we were on has great seats that provide good support, lay flat and have more leg room that most. Food was great and can be ordered at any time during the 15 hour flight we were on. All around the best experience on a long haul flight you can ask for.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Do not even think to take other airlines in this direction. Though it is an one hour flight, it still has nice food and remarkable service. And of course the plain is excellent

Strongly recommended