“first time experience in qatar airways business class”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed 23 December 2019

this was my first experience in business class of qatar airways, i loved it, they did fly late but their business class is way better than emirates which i fly usually. though i wish they would do something about the leg space when trying to sleep. food and drinks menu is excellent, i love the ample space they have around you and seats are super comfortable. service is way better than emirates as well.

Reviewed 22 December 2019

If you have any allergies then don't fly Qatar. They don't care! Too busy covering their backsides in case something goes wrong and they don't want to be held accountable.
All that was requested was a special meal (Pasta) that did not contain peanuts or peanut fragments. All too hard!

Reviewed 22 December 2019 via mobile

Flying from Frankfurt (Germany) via Doha ( Qatar) to Phuket in evonomy class has given me a good insight in the quality of the cabin crews of Qatar Airways. Too many crew members in the plane who don’t really know of eachother what they are doing creates a service mess. Add to that the fact that many of the cabin crew members hardly speak English and you will understand the lack of good service despite the crew really trying. Hilarious. But not if you wait for a simple hot meal for 90 minutes on a nightflight where you had hoped to catch some sleep.
So, not a bad airline, seats are okay, quality of food as well. The service could ( and should) be improved however.

2  Thank ericjs55
Reviewed 22 December 2019

My husband and I flew Qatar Airways for the first time from LAX to Capetown(via Doha) and found a new and improved way to travel. From our boarding in Los Angeles to the business lounge in Doha; We were very impressed with every facet of Qatar Airways. The ability of have Q-Suites made the long trip enjoyable and the level of service was only matched by a recent flight on Emirates. Highly recommend!

3  Thank spaqueen12
Reviewed 22 December 2019 via mobile

I flew with my partner for approx 7 hours to Doha. Yes, I flew economy class but I didn't expect a beating for 7 hours. The seats were too narrow - as in, the back rests were to narrow for both mine and my partner's shoulders sitting side by side. The minimum aisle space meant my shoulder stuck out and every single high-speed marching flight attendant, toilet frequenting passenger and flight trolley hit me constantly. Both of us ended up with neck and back pain from the contortionist positions we adopted to avoid my thrashing from crew and passengers alike and sleep was impossible.
Glad to escape at Doha, airport I thought the next 3.5hour leg of the journey to Goa would be a breeze after a 3 hour stopover.
I was wrong! My seat was at the window so no beatings for me. But the temperature on the flight was extremely hot! Both my partner and I were roasting. We asked for the temperature to be changed in the cabin. Soft reassuring words were muttered, we were summarily ignored. In fact it got hotter. It was THE most uncomfortable flight of my life. In fact, it was a blessed relief to have survived and step off the plane into India and feel the cool air again. Now, I'm not a regular visitor to India, but my expectation was that I'd arrived to sauna heat would need some time to acclimatize. To find, that it was cooler than the 3.5hour inferno that I had barely survived, was welcome relief. Note to Qatar airways - your cabin temperature should NOT be hotter than India!
Not at all a pleasant experience.

2  Thank 481MichaelS481
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.