“Baggage policy is ridiculous”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed 1 March 2024

I always loved travelling with Qatar, till they added third party airlines and have screwed their baggage policy. I paid $100 for baggage from BOS-TRV and had to pay $255 for the same bag from TRV-BOS, how does that even make sense.
The CS team was of no help, I even asked them to show where it says $255. Its ridiculous. I would've bought a premium ticket itself instead of wasting money on these baggage policies.

Date of travel: February 2024

Reviewed 1 March 2024

The worse airline ever, they broke my luggage and stole my husband watch from carry on.
They missed my luggages and when they delivered them, they were dirty and broken.

I tried to escalate my concerns, however, they could not care less.

I would not remember it at all.

Shame on them, charge a lot, steal things and no responsibility.....

Date of travel: August 2023
Reviewed 1 March 2024

I experienced the worst service from Qatar From SLC to Hyderabad. Flight QR 726 got delayed on FEB 20th 2024 and we missed connecting flights to Hyderabad, Kolkatta, and Chennai. After reaching Qatar Airport more than 40+ passengers were asked to sit in a place so Qatar staff could book the tickets to the next available flight, They took our boarding pass and passports. Everyone waited for 5 hours and there was no response from the staff. Whenever we ask for the updates they say that you need to wait for 15 more minutes. We waited for more than 5 and got passports but not boarding passes, after 5:30 minutes we got the boarding passes. Didn't expect this kind of service from Qatar. Also, I did not get my check-in and cabin bags in Hyderabad. Waiting for the last two days and no baggage delivered and Qatar tracking is not showing where my luggage is.

Date of travel: February 2024
Reviewed 1 March 2024

The staff of Qatar Airways at Dublin Airport was very bad arrogant. All of my gamily members for the past couple of months have experienced the low quality customer service and rude behaviour by the staff.

We will never fly with Qatar Airways due to its continuous decline in customer service and rude behaviour by the staff.

Date of travel: March 2024
1  Thank Juhan K
Reviewed 29 February 2024

After a technical delay in London, we missed our transit flight from Doha to Bangkok. Lots of excuses, no help and blind lies, we had to endure a 9 hour flight to Kuala Lumpur the following day. No offer of hotels as apparently all were booked. Chaos all round and will not use again.

Date of travel: March 2024
3  Thank glide27
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.