“Avoid Qatar airways”
Review of Qatar Airways

Horrible airline.
At Doha airport my original boarding cards were taken away and I was given new ones.
The new ones did not work through the security at Montreal airports to Toronto.
I missed my connecting flight, I lost my luggage and was out of pocket $190 for the pre booked taxi fare.
They did not owe to anything except rebooking me on a later flight 4 hours later.
This was the return leg on my journey.
On the outward journey, the plane from Montreal airport was cancelled, and they rebooked me for 2 days later. My luggage was lost for 5 days. Again, they didi not owe to anything except a simple apology.
Avoid if at all possible.

1  Thank Coastal45019706744

Reviewed 9 April 2024

Ok, long story short: The service during COVID-19 best ever, noting short of it. Silly me to think that this was the standard once the pandemic was over. The free fall of the ground crew is pandemic and the CS are nothing short of parrots. As a platinum member I think I just had it. Emirates times are not as good but still value service for money spent. Business/first here is a treat in the cabin but the rest, Ryan Air experience so bye shortly/J

Reviewed 9 April 2024

Luggage got completely destroyed, wheel and handle ripped off and was not instantly repaired. airline forces you to a very lengthy bureaucratic process to avoid submission luggage repair. Separated my electricity plug in business class was not working with no possibility to change seat due to full flight, so I did a long haul flight without being able to plug in my CPAP sleep machine and have a good rest. Stay away from Qatar for business flights.

Reviewed 8 April 2024

Worst airline, if you don’t have service can’t check your email they will send you an email putting you on a completely new scheduled flight that adds an entire day to your trip and make you have to follow through with it. Will never fly with them again. Don’t believe in their false good ratings.

Date of travel: March 2024
1  Thank samar s
Reviewed 8 April 2024

This is the worse Airline. No help from staff. The let us bording to plane but Plane was problem with tire. We wait 1.5 hour inside plane. We departure too late to Doha where our plane was gone. The book is from next one after almost 6 hours. We have small baby we ask for stroller nobody was going to help us, customer service after only voucher for food my small baby need to sleep on the floor in Family Quiet room. The guy from customer service promis bring us stroller but what he did he left and come someone else and did not care at all. Emirates Airline is the best. The plane in London Heathrow should be check before boarding people on plane. The Airline don’t feel at all is their fault. The don’t care about customers.

Date of travel: March 2024
    • Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.