“Pleasantly surprised after reading some bad reviews”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed 10 April 2024

Was a little anxious about the flight as had seen bad reviews about staff, food, seats etc. I can honestly say that the seats were comfortable, the food was great (couple of choices but nice and hot) couple of drinks and then a snack later with another drink. Can request soft drink at any time. The staff were excellent and friendly. We paid extra to sit upstairs on the plane and in my opinion it was worth it, very quiet and easy to disembark the plane. I didn’t rate the choice in entertainment but I wasn’t that bothered with it anyway. Would def fly with them again - great experience

Horrible airline.
At Doha airport my original boarding cards were taken away and I was given new ones.
The new ones did not work through the security at Montreal airports to Toronto.
I missed my connecting flight, I lost my luggage and was out of pocket $190 for the pre booked taxi fare.
They did not owe to anything except rebooking me on a later flight 4 hours later.
This was the return leg on my journey.
On the outward journey, the plane from Montreal airport was cancelled, and they rebooked me for 2 days later. My luggage was lost for 5 days. Again, they didi not owe to anything except a simple apology.
Avoid if at all possible.

1  Thank Coastal45019706744
Reviewed 9 April 2024

Ok, long story short: The service during COVID-19 best ever, noting short of it. Silly me to think that this was the standard once the pandemic was over. The free fall of the ground crew is pandemic and the CS are nothing short of parrots. As a platinum member I think I just had it. Emirates times are not as good but still value service for money spent. Business/first here is a treat in the cabin but the rest, Ryan Air experience so bye shortly/J

Reviewed 9 April 2024

Luggage got completely destroyed, wheel and handle ripped off and was not instantly repaired. airline forces you to a very lengthy bureaucratic process to avoid submission luggage repair. Separated my electricity plug in business class was not working with no possibility to change seat due to full flight, so I did a long haul flight without being able to plug in my CPAP sleep machine and have a good rest. Stay away from Qatar for business flights.

Reviewed 8 April 2024

Worst airline, if you don’t have service can’t check your email they will send you an email putting you on a completely new scheduled flight that adds an entire day to your trip and make you have to follow through with it. Will never fly with them again. Don’t believe in their false good ratings.

Date of travel: March 2024
1  Thank samar s
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.