“First class experience is definitely worth it”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed 14 April 2024

Amazing services on the flight between Doha and Jeddah. The first class is definitely worth it. You can book an economy and then look for deals for upgrading to business first.

They went above an beyond and the whole experience was different.

Date of travel: April 2024

Reviewed 14 April 2024

3 packed busses leaving the plane, a long trip arriving at a point where we are all released into an area with 2 broken escalators, after security etc. An impossibly long line to wait for taxis, with uber being unresponsive

Date of travel: March 2024
Reviewed 14 April 2024

Worst airline to fly with, was in there before 4 hours to check in. We weren’t quite sure if our son needed his Covid vaccine certificate that’s why we arrived very early thinking we could ask one of the staff member in the Heathrow airport, but everyone ignored us and when they finally noticed us they told us our son needed covid vaccine certificate and there was express one in the airport. We then took a chance and done express covid test and test came negative but they had already sold my son and wife’s ticket which left my son in tears which meant we had to buy another tickets costing us over £ 1000 plus one night hotel stay left family apart. As a frequent flyer I would never travel with Qatar airways again. My 8 years old son even has a fear of flying and being left behind because of Qatar airways.

Date of travel: May 2023
Reviewed 14 April 2024

Qatar Airways delayed my flight by 2 hours from the origin destination & then refused to help me out when they made me miss my connecting flight from Doha. This is ridiculous! They could've easily arranged a transfer for us but they clearly didn't bother to do that. The crew on the aircraft seem to favour people with white skin, and took 15 minutes to get me a glass of water :) (I didn't think I'd be writing that sentence in 2024). Complete idiots running the Doha airport. They don't even speak proper English, and have 0 communication skills. The employees are extremely rude and unhelpful. So called "world-class airline". What a joke. Passengers suffer due to THEIR negligence and delays. They didn't even offer an alternate connecting flight on the same day, even though they had empty seats on the flight. Had to wait an entire day in Qatar and WASTE MY TIME because of their negligence. I'm not traveling by this cr*p airline ever again. Terrible.

Date of travel: March 2024
1  Thank Pratyay0512
Reviewed 14 April 2024

Bought a full costs BA from Singapore to Doha to Rome and return from Paris to Doha to Singapore. Very upset with customer service centre in Doha as they do not have office in Singapore.
1. There was no clear indication when the airline will open for booking of seats. As I was planning to choose seats of three for my family. We waited till midnight and the seats were not opened for reservation. In the morning at 6am we tried to reserve our selection by then all the seats were taken and we could not get seats for my family to sear together. So we call the service centre - firstly everytime you call they ask for different verifications before they will entertain you.
2. Upon getting g through, the operator they offered very little help. Until I insisted to speak to their manager. The operator was very willing to my request . They made me waited for nearly 30 mins inordee to get the manager on line.
3. After the manager manage to pair up our seats it is only for the flight from Singapore to Doha. From Doha to Rome I had to call again to pair my seats! They were not very helpful at all.
4. On my return trip they stop me from using the business class lounge! I have no choice but to argue at the BC counter that I was not denied when I took the earlier flights! With out reasons they turned me down. This is unbelievable!
After the incident there was not reply from them despite my COMPLAINS. I WILL NOT FLY QARTAR AGAIN!

Date of travel: December 2023
    • Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.