“They charged me 1800 USD for an extra luggage”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed 15 April 2024

You are the worse Airline ever. I wanted to add an extra luggage to my trip to barcelona once I get to the airport (bc your webpage never allowed me to do it online) and you want to charge 1800 American dollars just for one extra luggage.
Worse Airline ever, your customer service is the worse too, you didn't allow me to buy a second flight ticket (bc I was cheaper than just add an extra luggage) either to send my luggage, and now I am in the airport waiting for my first flight my luggage is not with me, you don't refund my money if I wanna cancel my flight and you wanna charge I REPEAT 1800 American dollars just for one luggage from Adelaide to Barcelona.
I definitely will never buy a flight with this company again. I reckon nobody should flight with this airline bc they will stole your money

Date of travel: April 2024
1  Thank Facu D

Reviewed 14 April 2024

Amazing services on the flight between Doha and Jeddah. The first class is definitely worth it. You can book an economy and then look for deals for upgrading to business first.

They went above an beyond and the whole experience was different.

Date of travel: April 2024
Reviewed 14 April 2024

3 packed busses leaving the plane, a long trip arriving at a point where we are all released into an area with 2 broken escalators, after security etc. An impossibly long line to wait for taxis, with uber being unresponsive

Date of travel: March 2024
Reviewed 14 April 2024

Worst airline to fly with, was in there before 4 hours to check in. We weren’t quite sure if our son needed his Covid vaccine certificate that’s why we arrived very early thinking we could ask one of the staff member in the Heathrow airport, but everyone ignored us and when they finally noticed us they told us our son needed covid vaccine certificate and there was express one in the airport. We then took a chance and done express covid test and test came negative but they had already sold my son and wife’s ticket which left my son in tears which meant we had to buy another tickets costing us over £ 1000 plus one night hotel stay left family apart. As a frequent flyer I would never travel with Qatar airways again. My 8 years old son even has a fear of flying and being left behind because of Qatar airways.

Date of travel: May 2023
Reviewed 14 April 2024

Qatar Airways delayed my flight by 2 hours from the origin destination & then refused to help me out when they made me miss my connecting flight from Doha. This is ridiculous! They could've easily arranged a transfer for us but they clearly didn't bother to do that. The crew on the aircraft seem to favour people with white skin, and took 15 minutes to get me a glass of water :) (I didn't think I'd be writing that sentence in 2024). Complete idiots running the Doha airport. They don't even speak proper English, and have 0 communication skills. The employees are extremely rude and unhelpful. So called "world-class airline". What a joke. Passengers suffer due to THEIR negligence and delays. They didn't even offer an alternate connecting flight on the same day, even though they had empty seats on the flight. Had to wait an entire day in Qatar and WASTE MY TIME because of their negligence. I'm not traveling by this cr*p airline ever again. Terrible.

Date of travel: March 2024
1  Thank Pratyay0512
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.