“I have best service”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed 25 May 2024

I have best experience in Qatar airlines I got best service from Dhwanit, Himanshi, Jeanne, Sachini.
Sof-Doh (ar228).

Reviewed 25 May 2024

I always travel Qatar airlines and this time is no different, although, I had more interaction with their staff in the A380 business lounge. The service throughout the flight was first class, the staff were all amazing , however, I interacted with the following staff who were and are an asset to Qatar. These were Danish, Sonya and Ramya. These staff members were exceptional with their service, professionalism and went beyond my expectations with their customer service. Made it an amazing flight.

Reviewed 25 May 2024

Someone did hole in My luggage and broke the cover of it. How rude is that. Untrustworthy, I never that this kind of experience in my entire travel.

Reviewed 25 May 2024

The worst airlines I have ever used. The seats are very small with little to no leg room. The food was terrible. The flight is extremely unnecessary long. All 4 flights were full and they always run out of certain foods and snacks and drinks. The restrooms were extremely dirty. No one ever cleaned unless you asked. If you have a long layover and want to get a hotel or sleep lounge outrageous prices!!! Never again will I fly Qatar. I do not recommend it to anyone. You will regret it!

Date of travel: April 2024
1  Thank carolyn P
Reviewed 25 May 2024

Don't book with Qatar Airways Holidays. We had a 3 day stopover booked with them and had a multitude of issues. It started with our driver not being there to meet us, then we were dropped at wrong hotel, then found out breakfast was served in a different hotel which was 200 metres away and then were given the wrong location for our tour which we then missed.

The worse part of all this was their response when I emailed them to point out these issues. I am absolutely amazed at the reply I have received. The agent from Qatar Airways Holidays has basically told me I am lying! He has stated the driver was there (even though he also acknowledged we had to go the info desk and have him called) and that the breakfast was nothing to do with them and the hotels fault, etc. Not one token of accountability or ownership of the several things that went wrong. We have had 4 emails back and forth since which have essentially turned into a polite argument and he just keeps insisting he has checked and I am wrong. Of course the driver would say he was there to them. I do not make a habit of complaining unnecessarily and wasn't even asking for compensation or anything back from them. I am certainly not lying about any of as he is implying. I have never seen a response like it in my entire lifetime and am absolutely gobsmacked that this can happen. There are other Agents and companies you can book with apart from Qatar Airways Holidays I would really avoid them.

Qatar itself as a country is fantastic and Doha was very interesting and great fun. If you are going to visit be careful who you book with.

• Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.