“Complaint Regarding Broken Bassinet on Flights to/from Male”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed 25 May 2024

I am writing to lodge a serious complaint about the unacceptable condition of the bassinets on my recent round-trip flights between Abu Dhabi and Male, Maldives.

On both the outbound and inbound journeys, I was horrified to find that the bassinets assigned to my infant daughter were in an unhygienic and broken state. They were visibly dirty, and the structural integrity was compromised, rendering them unsafe and unusable for my 6-month-old baby girl.

As you can imagine, this was an extremely distressing situation, especially considering the lengthy travel time.

Furthermore, the unhygienic state of the bassinets is unacceptable and can potentially expose our baby to viral infections and other illnesses.

Even after writing a complaint no one ever answered t our emails 4 months later.
Please avoid this carrier if you travel with an infant.

Date of travel: February 2024
1  Thank Passenger12381383710

Reviewed 25 May 2024

Qatar Airways truly exemplifies excellence in every aspect of air travel, setting the benchmark as the world's premier airline. From their unparalleled customer service to the luxurious seating, exquisite cuisine, and impeccably dressed staff, every detail reflects their commitment to providing a first-class experience. Flying with Qatar Airways isn't just a journey; it's an unforgettable experience of comfort and sophistication.

Reviewed 25 May 2024

I have best experience in Qatar airlines I got best service from Dhwanit, Himanshi, Jeanne, Sachini.
Sof-Doh (ar228).

Reviewed 25 May 2024

I always travel Qatar airlines and this time is no different, although, I had more interaction with their staff in the A380 business lounge. The service throughout the flight was first class, the staff were all amazing , however, I interacted with the following staff who were and are an asset to Qatar. These were Danish, Sonya and Ramya. These staff members were exceptional with their service, professionalism and went beyond my expectations with their customer service. Made it an amazing flight.

Reviewed 25 May 2024

Someone did hole in My luggage and broke the cover of it. How rude is that. Untrustworthy, I never that this kind of experience in my entire travel.

Date of travel: May 2024
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.