“What a nightmare 16 hours flight for us”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Terrible experience, booked this flight about 4 months ago and we were at the check in few hours before boarding so not the last minute, we were a couple woth 3 under 12 children 7-9-11 and put us each in a separate raw, my 7 yrs old by a total stranger and same with my 9 & 11 yrs old in another raw by another stranger mum in another raw and me at the very back middle raw middle seat, we tried and tried before boarding to have at least one raw, but said nothing available, while on the plane 2 ladies who were together each had a whole raw one seat for a Cello each and an empty seat. What a terrible flight for 16 hours with 3 children that needed their parents for everything. See photos of the ladies, well done Qatar airline even Zero star is too much for you. You are just a name, reality worse airline

Date of travel: February 2024
1  Thank Sightsee56678194646

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have flown many times with Qatar Airways and overall with great experience! It is in fact, my favorite airline in the Middle East. As always, great choices of onboard entertainment and the friendliness of the staff were the best. Just one thing can be annoying if your flight has a long layover in Doha at night, nothing you can do. I have 4.5 hours of transit and going out is not an option as it isn't enough time. So what you can do is go to the quiet room and get some sleep.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am writing to lodge a serious complaint about the unacceptable condition of the bassinets on my recent round-trip flights between Abu Dhabi and Male, Maldives.

On both the outbound and inbound journeys, I was horrified to find that the bassinets assigned to my infant daughter were in an unhygienic and broken state. They were visibly dirty, and the structural integrity was compromised, rendering them unsafe and unusable for my 6-month-old baby girl.

As you can imagine, this was an extremely distressing situation, especially considering the lengthy travel time.

Furthermore, the unhygienic state of the bassinets is unacceptable and can potentially expose our baby to viral infections and other illnesses.

Even after writing a complaint no one ever answered t our emails 4 months later.
Please avoid this carrier if you travel with an infant.

Date of travel: February 2024
1  Thank Passenger12381383710
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Qatar Airways truly exemplifies excellence in every aspect of air travel, setting the benchmark as the world's premier airline. From their unparalleled customer service to the luxurious seating, exquisite cuisine, and impeccably dressed staff, every detail reflects their commitment to providing a first-class experience. Flying with Qatar Airways isn't just a journey; it's an unforgettable experience of comfort and sophistication.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have best experience in Qatar airlines I got best service from Dhwanit, Himanshi, Jeanne, Sachini.
Sof-Doh (ar228).

• Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.