“Most of times on time, great prices and routes, love them!”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 19 November 2017

I fly with them very often on different routes. Always look first at Ryanair when booking flight in Europe. Never had a bad experience. Most of the times flights are on time, prices are great and very convenient. Keep ot that way Ryanair!

Write a ReviewReviews (50,874)

Reviewed 19 November 2017

How low can Ryanair go!! When I checked in online (4 days before departure) they put myself in row 33 and my son in row 22 even though there were plenty of seats available where we could sit together. They said if we want to sit together I had to pay. The flight was full and we weren't the only people who had been separated - hence people were moving about and swapping seats. I can imagine the chaos if there were an emergency and people would try to get to their family/friends/loved ones. Also I bought a drink on the plane and said I wanted to pay in GBP. When I checked my statement they had charged me in Euros and added a fee.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

went to Lanzarote and had to come back as my back wasn't good and had to see a gp back home, now this was all booked on sunday night last week went onto the site was charged 99 euros for 2 tickets which was ok but I could nt log into the seats page and click on as the page had said having complications please try again later but it took my money ok!!! so given it was nearly 12 o clock and the flight was 7.20 the next day had to get all the stuff into the cases as the taxi was booked for 5 am, went to the airport went into the big queue all this was going on with myself in excrusiating pain due to a prolapsed disc(told by dr on the tuesday after coming back) then went to the desk and told that I couldn't get a seat because two weren't booked I did try and tell him that I couldn't get any as the site went down when I booked but told I had to go to the Ryanair desk, which we did through all the crowd feeling really embarrassed then told as I didn't have seats booked as again I tried to explain she said sorry but not my problem and had to pay 100 euros for two seats again, so being annoyed putting it mildly went back again through the crowd as some people thought I was being one of those to push pass people, people and go to the front of the queue, got my tickets which I thought and just by pure luck checked as I was going through customs and guess what? only one ticket was issued, had to go back again to the desk where the ticket was left in the machine!! I'm sorry but never again

1  Thank Kieran M
Reviewed 19 November 2017

First time we have flown with Ryanair and will definitely use again. It is a no frills option and is run efficiently.We experienced no problems on the return flights and the cabin service was good compared to some other airlines we have used. Only slight criticism was the baggage drop at Malaga was a bit confusing as it appeared the flight to Rome was the only one being processed when in fact it was any Ryanair flight.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We arrived at the airport at 0700 AM for a flight to Barcelona at 09:05. I was traveling, with my wife and daughter, with carry-on size lagauge. We saw several passengers with oversize lagauge, they were Italian and white, as soon as get in front of the line, the move us out of the line. Our lagauge fited the very small (a little small for standard size use for major airlines ) tray that they have as measurement. The agent was very rude and emphasize that we should read the website pricing like we were stupid. They charged 150 Euros, 50 each plus we had to carry the lagauge down and put it in the conveyor, even so, the worker was standing by. He was getting pay to move his finger.
Nasty people!!!
I will write a formal complain to the airline. I won't recommend this "airline "

1  Thank IVAN O V