“As expected”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 22 November 2017

The flight to alicante was ok but I couldn't believe the lack of facilities. There's not even pockets on the chairs and no magazines or menus!
Our flight back was delayed an hour which we wouldn't mind if we were in the airport for an hour with room to move but we were on the plane! Also when the gate opened it was utter chaos- no sort of organisation and everyone just piled through only to be left queuing on the stairs as we waited 20 minutes for the bus to take us to our plane.

We weren't expecting much from Ryanair anyway!

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Eilz98
Write a ReviewReviews (51,127)

Reviewed 22 November 2017

"Were you satisfied with Ryanair?"

Your "random" seating policy should be illegal! All couples who didn't pay the premium were seated at opposite ends of the aircraft? What would happen in an accident? Do you think everyone would exit in an orderly manner or try to find their loved ones in the opposite direction??

Ryanair - You are a complete disgrace to humankind and I WILL NEVER FLY WITH YOU AGAIN whilst I have a hole in my backside.

Your coffee was ok but over priced so i gave it 3*

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Break F
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

What you see is what you get with Ryanair. Flights went ahead with no issues, staff helpful. Great baggage allowance if handbag and 10kg hand luggage case. Will be using again in a few weeks.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

I am a very frequent, loyal customer of Ryanair as I travel weekly with them. I went to change my flight within 24 hrs as I understand you can do so without any extra cost. It wasn’t a big change, same day, same destinations but just a different time flight. Anyway, of course when I went to do so there was no contact number to ring or no live chat available after 18:00 to guide me on how to go about it. Leaving me very little choice, I rebooked a new set of flights Incase they sold out or went even further up in price. When I contacted the, the next day via their live chat, they said they were unable to help me and that I should’ve contacted them to change the flight and that I cant get a refund. I explained to him there was no service available to do so and that I was a loyal customer of Ryanair and he confirmed he could see this from the system. He then went on to say in this case I may be entitled to a refund but will have to fill out a form online and wait 7 day’s for r a response. When I went to do this, it wouldn’t let me as you have to wait until after the flight has left to claim. I then went back to live chat to ask for a number I could ring when I was told Ryanair has no customer service contact which I found to be ridiculous. When I persisted to say I hav worked in an airport and see the Ryanair customer service desk clearly have phones, he reluctantly gave me the phone number. When I rang to explain my situation, I was told they can’t physically do refunds..
at this stage, I was passed off after getting passed from person to person and not getting anywhere so I asked to speak to a manger and was told no, they’ll tell you the same thing. When I said I still wish to speak to the manager to log a complaint, I was told no, you have to do that online. I persisted that he put me through to the manager. After 25 minutes on hold, racing up a big phone bill, the manager decides to answer, listen to what I have to SA and then hang up on me once I was finished explaining!! No call back or anything!! An absolute disgrace of a so called company...they don’t want to deal with any of their customers queries because they simply do not care, all they want is your money. They pass you from one person to another so nobody has to deal with the query until someone hangs up. They’ve lost one valuable frequent customer purely with the way they dealt with or should say didn’t deal with the situation

2  Thank jessiemolloy
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

This was a very busy flight.

In the airport they were asking people if they'd check their cabin bag in. The guy was being quite forceful about it and certainly rubbed a few people up the wrong way.

The flight itself was okay, uneventful, which a quick drinks + snacks service.

Plane was quite cold too.