“Birmingham to Bratislava.”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Outward flight on time, didn't pay the extra do didn't sit together. Return flight 1 hour late and didn't sit together. Both flights full and reasonably comfortable for a short flight.with Ryanair it's all about the price, no frills but great value.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (53,122)

Reviewed 7 December 2017

We had fast track and priority boarding but the seating area had no seats for priority boarding and if you have bad legs this is painful. The seating is for the long queue.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Did not book for fast boarding but got it anyway. We were summoned to queue to board but we waited in the queue for about 20 minutes before being let on the plane. Quite comfortable seats. We left on time and arrived 20 minutes early. They were very slow bringing the drinks round and the poor stewardess was getting harassed by the other stewardess, in front of everyone.
For a budget airline I am happy with the flight

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Return flight to Alicante, I fly this route several times a year. Ryanair has always been on time, I pay for Priority Boarding a seats, as I find this much handier. The only complaints that I have are, that the toilets are disgusting and need to be deep cleaned regularly and that when the cabin crew are speaking over the tannoy it is extremely difficult to understand them as they speak so quickly.

Where do I start?
My wife booked this trip for my daughter and I, under the impression that we were flying to Valencia. The airport is advertised as Castellón (Valencia Airport). Please take note that this airport (which is part owned by Ryanair) is over a 100km from Valencia?
It is situated in the 'middle of nowhere', far from any neighbouring town.
I thought it strange when I tried to get some information about the destination at the check in, but was met with silence.(Not having been to Valencia before, I assumed that it was central)
A taxi from the airport to Valencia City will cost up to 150 euros.
Please be aware of this when booking to go from Bristol.