“No problems with the whole process.”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Priority Boarding did not work as there were the usual hold ups with the first people getting on board and the non-priority boarding passengers being let onto the plane at the same time.
Fast tracking did not work, we were 7 minutes slower than the normal tracks.
Good flight and we were well looked after.
Seats are very hard and I was suffering for the last hour of the flight.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (53,163)

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Flight was on time both ways. Good service and pleasant staff. Great to be able to take a handbag as well as a small suitcase.

1  Thank Tesni J
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

I'm a very nervous flyer and was extremely anxious before my flight. When I first walked onboard I told the air hostess I was a bad flyer and inquired about the weather conditions. She was very honest and told me it would be bumpy during the take off and landing but the pilot is well equipped to handle this. She also asked would I like to be reseated up the front of the plane so she could keep an eye on me. Helena then continued to come down to my aisle to make sure I was doing okay 3 times during the flight and right before we started our descent she came down to tell me that the wind was very normal and I shouldn't be worried. I've never had such lovely service and it really put me at ease.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

As I have come to expect from a short Ryanair cross channel hop, this flight was on time; boarding went smoothly and we landed slightly ahead of time. Of course, passengers tend to queue very early at the gate. In the olden days this was to secure a preferred seat; nowadays people seem to carry 2 quite large bags on board so there is a dash to be among the first 90 passengers and so avoid the dreaded yellow sticker! Things are changing yet again on this front. You must book priority boarding if you wish to carry the 10 kilo bag on board; however, Ryanair will stow your 10 kilo bag in the cargo hold for free if you opt not to purchase the priority pass. I fly to Glasgow 3/4 times a year and thankfully have never yet experienced any difficulty with this Ryanair service.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

As a regular passenger on Ryanair,I know how they work and have few problems. Flights to and from Edinburgh was smooth with great landings.
Staff were professional and did a good job upselling food, drinks and duty free items.The flights were not full and I was able to get exit seats with extra leg room.
There's no entertainment apart from a steward making jokes to promote the scratch cards. More was sold than on other flights

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)