“DREADFUL! JUST DONT!”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

RYANAIR SIMPLY HORRIBLE! Not helpful at all. Not clear about mandatory check in before the flight and as it was my first time with the airline, my husband and I had to pay 55€ Per person extra on top of it! So flight which cost €165 ended up being 280€ worth!! Pathetic! Nowhere I had to ever experience such atrocity!! When we saw the receipt it said 110€ when the people working there took 115€ from us!!!!!!!!!!! but till that time we couldn’t do anything about it. They could’ve easily forgone that amount but didn’t! Zero customer care!!!! Also the priority option is also confusing! I thought I had purchased priority check in but it was just cabin priority bags! God knows what that means because it said priority and 2 cabin bags so what the heck does ‘priority’ mean?!?!? What priority am I getting?!? They made us stand for boarding like 30 minutes before the plane had even arrived! I don’t know if it’s the airports fault or Ryanair’s. All in all my worst experience ever and I’ve flown a lot of airlines!!! DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL! Genoa cristoforo colombus airport and Ryanair both horrible!!

Write a ReviewReviews (44,356)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Flights Fr9036 to Palma from Manchester on 14 June 2018 was late arriving to Manchester! According to the Crew that was the reason for a dirty cabin & limited drinks! Not the crews fault but nevertheless their reaction to complaints was abysmal! The return Flight FR9037 Palma to Manchester was again late arriving hence the plane was not serviced
Beverages were limited to Tea, lemonade or Fanta! A crew member recommended we write to complain but she not once apologised! Yes this can happen but twice in one depart & return trip is appalling! What a pity Monarch are not around! So, disappointed with Ryanair and the customer service online system does not allow for complaints! Where does one get the explanation for such diabolical service?? Answers please?

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Boarded on time however were left standing outside the plane for 15 minutes in the sun. They certainly weren’t cleaning the plane....Floor at our seats was absolutely filthy. No excuse!! As were the tray tables.
The cabin crew however were wonderful. Extremely friendly, attentive and humorous. We also landed on schedule.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flight from Stansted on 14th June was a shocker. We were due to fly at 0635 of which it seemed everything was going to plan when I sat down at 0610. However due to lack of staff on the ground dealing with luggage we missed our slot.
To further add to the delay the internal window panel on the back row had a little crack. This was identified to the staff and after 30mins the Pilot came to inspect. Another 1hr passed and an engineer then arrived only to take a picture, 30mins later he re-appeared and within 1minute had popped the panel out. He didn't though bring a replacement.
Whilst this was going on Ryanair saw an opportunity to earn a quick few quid and opened the bar which meant the plane became rather rowdy and everyone standing within the aisles.
After 45mins the Pilot informed us the part had been located of which 10mins after the window was fixed. We then had another 20mins before someone else came to take a picture to confirm OK.
We eventually departed around 0920 of which staff never checked seatbelts or provided safety demonstration.
Overall Poor communication.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank JamesBaldy
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If you don’t have luggage, I recommend this airline company strongly. For luggages you may pay more than normal ticket