“Dublin to Edinburgh Round Trip”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I admit to being nervous because of all the lousy reviews I read, so I feel obligated to add a positive one. This flight is less than an hour long, first of all. It was very cheap, second of all (less than $100RT.) I was with 2 other family members. We did not pay for priority boarding or seats, so we didn't sit together, and our roller bags were tagged and taken right before boarding the aircraft. Upon arriving in Edinburgh, we waited about 15 min for our bags, because there was no passport control; on our return flight we did go through passport control and then waited about a minute for our bags. We did walk outside to board the planes. Both planes looked very new. Every Ryanair employee was kind. I saw nobody's luggage questioned as far as size. Both flights landed on time. Also, flying this route we (US passport holders) were not required to get a Visa stamp before going through security. For the price, I didn't mind any of that and I will definitely fly Ryanair again!

Write a ReviewReviews (54,245)

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I have flown with Ryanair many times and have always felt you get what you pay for but on this case I did not. The flight was delayed - ok, it can happen but they also lost my luggage. Last time I took this flight there were less than 10 bags came off the luggage belt from my flight, now with the new priority and 2 bags rule, most people are giving off a bag at the gate which means a huge increase on the number of bags going in the hold and much longer times to get your bag, if you are lucky enough to get it - not me, my flight was 9 days ago and still no baggage returned to me......maybe time to re-review the new baggage policy !

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I flew with Ryanair on a business trip to Paris because I work at Disneyland Paris.
I had never gone from from Cardiff before but it was great check-in staff were super helpful and I even got through fast track security because they were so helpful!. I had priority boarding so I got on the plane nice and quick and I also managed to get through border control even quicker both ways this airline does not mess about when getting you on and off the plane. I especially liked the comfy seats they had and it was great this Arline is so good I would definitely recommend it to anyone family, couple or business traveller.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

No longer allowed cabin luggage unless pay extra....what a surprise, Ryannair on the rip off again.
Shoddy service, miserable staff delays with no real explanation. Dirty plane. Aborted landing with poor excuse that frankly was a lie, "runway heat", so landed 20 minutes later - had they been out and watered it to cool it?! No! Entire flight spent trying to flog you goods, scratch cards etc etc

Truly time we woke up and realised this is a budget airline cleverly duping us out of every last penny along the way , yep only a matter of time before they charge you to spend that penny.

Own fault....looking for a cheap option, and get it, in every way.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

They are a mixed bag, local conditions permitting they have always get me from A - B on time and until last year I had no big qualms about them, but they scammed me when they changed their rules without notice and it cost me extra. But for all that they do get you to your destination. It just seems to me that there is an air of the customer being an encumbrance to their operation.

• Food and Beverage