“Worst flight experience ever”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We paid for priority boarding. The time the gate was meant to be closing they hadn't even started boarding. There were two queues, one for priority but nobody knew which was the right queue unless you were right at the front. No announcements. Once on the plane, the seats were so hard and uncomfortable it was 4:30 mins of hell. Reclining seats? Don't be silly! And the narrowest seats I've ever come across. Don't know how the more generously proportioned passengers cope. Nowhere to put anything, not the usual mesh on the back of the seat to stick your paper/water. Nothing. Announcements on the plane inaudible, couldn't hear a word, English not their first language for most of the stewardesses so that doesn't help. I could go on but I won't. First time and last. By the time you've paid £150 for two suitcases and extra for hand luggage and extra for seat selection it's not even a cheap option. So, unless you enjoy a cattle truck standard of flying or are stony broke, don't even go there. The return flight was just a rerun. I will give credit to the head steward on the return flight who took no nonsense from a gobby girl who refused to put her bag in the overhead for landing while occupying an emergency exit seat and made her move. Nearly forgot, the landing in Paphos was a right boneshaker, worst I've had since a night landing in a storm at the old Kai Tak in Hong Kong. I thought maybe it was the first officer practicing night landings. But, unbelievably, the landing back at Stansted was just as bad. More simulator time needed guys. Anyway, don't say I didn't warn you.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (44,762)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

You get what you pay for is right comment. I really like the price, quick and easy online purchase including boarding pass printing at home. Airport check in was easy, seats OK, panini we bought in the aircraft could be better for the money it cost. Otherwise, we were satisfied with the flight.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I frankly don't know if it's Ryanair's or Schönefeld airports fault. I asked and nobody seemed eager to answer. After having our boarding passes checked, we were left to wait outside for more than 15 minutes. Luckily the weather was okay, although older people were complaining about the sun.

When I book a flight with Ryanair, I know what I'm getting, but this was absurd.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Have flew all over the globe in the last 20 years with various airlines, for 4 trips with these clowns there has always been issues, will never use again unless they get there act together !!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Having been delayed over 2hours, we eventually took off, the two gents that served us have to be the worst servers I have ever had on a flight, I was served to JD's and no glass! I then asked several times for a glass and also for some ice!

By the time I did receive these items we had started to descend!

Food had run out, there was no tea available, limited sandwiches and I heard them say they had eleven lasagna portions! And they had no change.

Shoddy unprofessional service from an inexperienced crew!