“AVOID RYAN AIR!!!!!!!!!”
Review of Ryanair

HORRIBLEEEEEEEEE!
I was traveling with my girlfriend.

They cancelled my flight with no notice and made me buy a last minute new flight without them arranging or covering anything!
No land agents helped they said they are only trained to check in and check bags, rest is done by email, call or chat. I dont live in EU my roaming doesn't cover EU calls had to chat online super inefficient agents online too!

Long story short had to book 300 euro flight, no refund till this day or compensation.

1  Thank JefftravelingDworld

Reviewed 11 June 2024

Check in was abysmal. Only 2 check in desks for hundreds of people. Took so long,nearly missed the flight. Sane on the way back on FR6817. Will not use again

Reviewed 11 June 2024

Bags are always checked for size at Ryan Air. A but oversized and you have to pay extra. Most strict company I’ve seen. And your handbags will be removed from the overhead storage even though it has plenty of space left. Also, the airplane has almost no leg space and seats are allocated to you at random.

Reviewed 11 June 2024

I bought tickets to Crete Heraklion I paid 700£ and they cheated me they told me that they don't fly to Heraklion Crete at all and they don't want to spend my money don't recommend flights and Raynairs they are the biggest cheats

Reviewed 11 June 2024

Should be called rip off air not ryan air .
So many hidden costs .
Payed for a holiday came to nearly £4000 .
Thought we would wait till day before to check in then don't have to pay for a seat .NO we was wrong .because we had kids we had to pay for seats which was mainly all full so scattered everywhere . We had to pay £450 return for our seats .if we had known this we would have booked seats month before and had a seat where we wanted and sat together. On way back was only the dearer seats .absolute Joke . I get kids have to sit with an adult but where it said about check in it said ppl whith children will be automatically allocated. Load of crap ..I'm so angry we ALL had to pay that .absolute joke .100% will NOT be flying out with RIPOFF AIR again !

Date of travel: June 2024
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.