“DON’T FLY RYANAIR”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

NEVER fly Ryanair…they are the European equivalent of Spirit in the US!! Unorganized, understaffed, charge for bags at some airports when we had went right thru with no questions at others. The flight they charged me for my bag was maybe half full there was ZERO need to take my bag and check it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I knew they were bad but I had to find out by myself. Never going with them again. They also lost some luggage for which I paid extra and I won't even bother finding it because I would probably waste my time.
I'd rather walk barefoot on sharp stones to my next destination than going with this company which is an epitome for bad service, irresponsibility, shady behaviour and uncomfortable flying.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Absolutely terrible. Always delayed on Ryanair flights, no leg room if your over 5ft, no longer accept cash on flights, definitely not low cost airline nowadays.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

an absolute rip of x had to pay extra for friends suitcase, we were separated on the plane me one end him the other cos they want more money to book seats x gonna cost 10 each to check in early online. extra for suitcase in the hold i will never ever fly with them again i’ll pay the extra cost of holiday and go with jet 2 . how ryan air are still going beats me an absolute disgrace of an airline

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'm writing this review regarding the Ryanair staff on the flight to Rijeka 11th of June.
I had a personal situation that occurred. I have to say that not only where the staff at Ryanair extremely professional and helpful, they where unbelievably kind and compassionate to me, I have never been treated with so much care and kindness. The young lady at the check in desk sat with me for at least half an hour to make sure I was feeling better and to comfort me , she showed me such kindness.The other staff where also extremely kind. Mr Hussain and Joseph Nammoa spent an hour with me helping me to get on the next available flight, without there help this wouldn't of been possible. Not to mention personally escorting me to the gate to ensure I was ok and constantly checking to see how i was feeling

I have flown several different airlines over the years and I have to say I have never been shown the kindness and compassion that the staff at Ryanair have displayed. The staff where incredible and their behaviour was exemplary. They deserve the upmost respect and gratitude for their incredible kindness.

Date of travel: June 2024
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.