“Worst ever !!!”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 12 June 2024

This is the most disorganised airline I've ever seen in my life. Always not on time , delayed our flight for almost 3 hours, had to sit and wait in the airport and missed my international flight in rome. Will never ever in my life think of going with ryan air again!!! What a mess!!!

1  Thank P8275DGpatc

Reviewed 12 June 2024

NEVER fly Ryanair…they are the European equivalent of Spirit in the US!! Unorganized, understaffed, charge for bags at some airports when we had went right thru with no questions at others. The flight they charged me for my bag was maybe half full there was ZERO need to take my bag and check it.

Reviewed 12 June 2024

I knew they were bad but I had to find out by myself. Never going with them again. They also lost some luggage for which I paid extra and I won't even bother finding it because I would probably waste my time.
I'd rather walk barefoot on sharp stones to my next destination than going with this company which is an epitome for bad service, irresponsibility, shady behaviour and uncomfortable flying.

Reviewed 12 June 2024

Absolutely terrible. Always delayed on Ryanair flights, no leg room if your over 5ft, no longer accept cash on flights, definitely not low cost airline nowadays.

Reviewed 12 June 2024

an absolute rip of x had to pay extra for friends suitcase, we were separated on the plane me one end him the other cos they want more money to book seats x gonna cost 10 each to check in early online. extra for suitcase in the hold i will never ever fly with them again i’ll pay the extra cost of holiday and go with jet 2 . how ryan air are still going beats me an absolute disgrace of an airline

• Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.