“LOST LUGGAGE 2 TIMES!!”
Review of SAS

Reviewed 13 February 2024

Read the reviews for SAS BEFORE you travel this airline. I recently traveled from Zurich with 3 others on business class and all of our luggage was lost upon arrival in Zurich. Since it was Saturday night SAS was closed for the weekend so there was no communication regarding our luggage. After 36 hours I took it upon myself to go back to the airport and our luggage was sitting in a corner. We were never notified by SAS and were leaving on our trip the next day.
I traveled home from Zurich to NY this past weekend and 3 out of 4 of us had our luggage lost again! The number I was given to call had a full voicemail and again there was zero communication with SAS. I have been home for 3 days and I still do not have my luggage. This is unacceptable and before you choose this airlines do your research!

Reviewed 13 February 2024

The overall service on the plane was ok. The biggest issue is the lack of communication between departments. We were assured several times that our luggage would go directly to our final destination, Solvear. Once in Oslo, however, we were instructed at the last minute to pick up our luggage ourselves, causing us to miss the connecting flight. In the end, our luggage did make it onto the connecting plane, but the passengers didn't make it. This caused us to stay overnight and take a ferry to our destination in the morning, delaying our entire trip. Finally, SAS only partially refunded our extra expenses. The employees were nice for the most, but this level of incompetence is not acceptable.

Date of travel: July 2023
1  Thank O7671LAdank
Reviewed 11 February 2024

I recently encountered a significant challenge with SAS Scandinavian Airlines when attempting to obtain invoices for two business trip bookings

Reviewed 10 February 2024

Worst company ever! I have travel a lot with my dog in cabin ( more than 10 times by airplane), but unprofessional and rude worker from SAS, his name Kalle Lundberg didn’t allowed me to board due he decided that my dog is too big( the dog weigh is 7 kg), so for that I lost my money, booking in hotel and my holidays totally spoiled

Reviewed 7 February 2024

They are first of all very rude. They try to charge everything. This Go Light means you can carry a cabin bag in all other countries and airlines. But not for SAS. They charge around 300 SEK for a bag that doesn’t fit under your seat. Absolutely terrible and will do my best to avoid buying any tickets from them in the future.

• Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.