“‘couldn’t give an arse’”
Review of SAS

Reviewed 16 March 2024

Ground handling agents ‘couldn’t give an arse’ - literally - the customer service agent said that. Flight cancelled and the customer service that followed was appalling.

Reviewed 15 March 2024

Flight got delayed by over 5 hours. They have no mechanics on the airport, and had to send one from Oslo. If something goes wrong, they are not prepared to fix the problem

Reviewed 15 March 2024

Our flights were on time both ways and we experienced excellent and efficient customer care at the gate and onboard. Legroom was better than a lot of other short haul flights. Would definitely use again!

Reviewed 12 March 2024

SAS refuses to refund tickets cancelled within 24 hours of purchase! Stay away!

1. I purchased 12 economy round trip tickets with SAS to Crete, changed my mind purchased some other tickets and cancelled the initial tickets online at SAS well within SAS 24 hour limit. I took as a precaution a screenshot of the cancellation and refund confirmation page.

2. After a few days I called SAS customer service to ask why the purchase had not been refunded to my card. SAS customer service claimed I had not cancelled the tickets, regardless of my screenshot of SAS own refund confirmation page, and said in addition there were no ways for me to complain and even send the screenshot before after the flights have occured (in 4 months!). I.e. I am to blame for some error in the cancellation process in SAS ecommerce solution.

Until then, we will travel with 24 instead of 12 tickets and provide SAS with EUR 6000 in additional working capital and hope they will change their mind (not likely) when I (finally) will be allowed to complain sometime in July.

Stay away!

• Food and Beverage
    • In-flight Entertainment
2  Thank BackPacker469576
Reviewed 9 March 2024

Awfull experience ever, even worse than the cheap flight I’ve taken
1. in our trip to CPH the encounter staff mistakenly printed someone else’s boarding pass for my friend and take forever to fix it
2. While boarding, the flight attendant refused to help me with my luggage (I’m not able to put it onto the luggage rack by myself)
3. flight attendants skipped me twice while giving out drinks
4. On our trip backing from CPH to JFK the check in staff ask my friend (even though we explained that we have F1 visa to fill out some never-heard form because she has china passport and again it take forever to fix it. The leader even stepped away to greet her friends instead of fixing our problem.
5. After we arrived, we wait for 2h waiting for the gates, and heard noises of flight staff arguing and fighting with airport staff….

as above, never choose that flight

• Food and Beverage
    • In-flight Entertainment
1  Thank Vacation15916955695
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.