“Refusing water to a kid”
Review of SAS

Reviewed 17 March 2024

Coffee and tea was complimentary but we paid normal price for 3kids on board and they were not even offered cup of water. One of kids was feeling sick and we got info from the crew that we have to pay for the water or upgrade to economy plus ! Refusing water is ridiculous!

• Food and Beverage
    • In-flight Entertainment
1  Thank Anna K

Reviewed 16 March 2024

Ground handling agents ‘couldn’t give an arse’ - literally - the customer service agent said that. Flight cancelled and the customer service that followed was appalling.

Reviewed 15 March 2024

Flight got delayed by over 5 hours. They have no mechanics on the airport, and had to send one from Oslo. If something goes wrong, they are not prepared to fix the problem

Reviewed 15 March 2024

Our flights were on time both ways and we experienced excellent and efficient customer care at the gate and onboard. Legroom was better than a lot of other short haul flights. Would definitely use again!

Reviewed 12 March 2024

SAS refuses to refund tickets cancelled within 24 hours of purchase! Stay away!

1. I purchased 12 economy round trip tickets with SAS to Crete, changed my mind purchased some other tickets and cancelled the initial tickets online at SAS well within SAS 24 hour limit. I took as a precaution a screenshot of the cancellation and refund confirmation page.

2. After a few days I called SAS customer service to ask why the purchase had not been refunded to my card. SAS customer service claimed I had not cancelled the tickets, regardless of my screenshot of SAS own refund confirmation page, and said in addition there were no ways for me to complain and even send the screenshot before after the flights have occured (in 4 months!). I.e. I am to blame for some error in the cancellation process in SAS ecommerce solution.

Until then, we will travel with 24 instead of 12 tickets and provide SAS with EUR 6000 in additional working capital and hope they will change their mind (not likely) when I (finally) will be allowed to complain sometime in July.

Stay away!

• Food and Beverage
    • In-flight Entertainment
2  Thank BackPacker469576
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.