“Add water on flight”
Review of SAS

Reviewed 2 April 2024

It was a bit late but for me personally is sad when you cannot have water on board for free, I mean it seems a bit inhuman in case if someone is sick or have to drink some pills

Date of travel: April 2024

Reviewed 1 April 2024

Has got to be the worst airline i have ever flown with. No respect for their customer in any way. I do not understand how this airline is even in business. Customer services may as well be non existant. I will never be using SAS airlines again and i would suggest that you find an alternative airline if possible. I certainly will be even if it means adding hours on to my travel time. The reason this review is late being posted is because i was in a dispute over compensation and they have refused to pay up and are just ignoring my emails. All i can say is avoid this airline at all costs.

Date of travel: September 2023
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
3  Thank MARTY_3113
Reviewed 29 March 2024

Just look at recent reviews. Customer service has gone way downhill. They scream at you over the phone (if they don't hang up first). They take zero responsibility for their mistakes. Their IT systems appear to have many many bugs... it's up to you to cross your fingers and hope everything will be OK when you finally get to the airport! Avoid if you can.

Date of travel: March 2024
1  Thank SCOTT B
Reviewed 27 March 2024

My bag was delayed for 5 days. They said they only compensated for essentials (clothes) and toiletries. It was snowing heavily so i needed gloves and a hat. Apparently thats not included!?!? Wtf i bought very cheap ones also.

Date of travel: March 2024
1  Thank nuttanich p
Reviewed 26 March 2024

My experience with this airline was just AWFUL. They canceled my flight SK1853 just an hour before it was supposed to take off, right in the middle of my vacation in July 2023, and didn't offer me any other options. I had to buy expensive new tickets myself. And to make matters worse, I STILL (now it is April 2024!) haven't received any compensation (claim they call it) for a cancelled flight, and I can't seem to get through to them on the phone. Their staff doesn't seem to know anything. Their return system on their website is very tricky. It feels like they're avoiding taking responsibility and I feel completely cheated by them. I'll never use their services again and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. They have lost my trust completely.
My booking reference 4EX8DE

• In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank F6023IN_
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.